concert after party.

You (Y/N) have been invited to attend TWICE's concert in Seoul by one of your childhood friends , Son Chaeyoung.

After their concert , you have gone backstage to meet the 9 girls to congratulate them on the huge success.

(Y/N) : What a great performance you girls have put out for everyone , and thanks for the invitation Chaeyoung-ah ~~

Chaeyoung : Thanks and you're welcome. It's all I can do ever since I've started my trainee days. After all you're the only one that came in our group.

(Y/N) : Well you can't blame everyone for their absence as they are really busy too these days. For example , look at Jackson , he's going for his dream that he has always talked about , being the rapper he wants to be. And JB has an on going T-shirt business that he recently started and is going well. You can't blame him for not coming.

Chaeyoung : Yeah you're probably right about that. But you're not into anything currently ?? I hope you're not still into gaming after all these years.

(Y/N) : Haha not into playing games but am making them.

Chaeyoung : Wow really ?! You should let me test run your game when it's done. Hahahaha.

After you and Chaeyoung chatted for a while.

Jihyo : C'mon girls. Let's go have dinner and head back to the dorm.

Chaeyoung : Can (Y/N) join ??

Jihyo : Yea sure.

You followed TWICE'S van to the restaurant that they have almost every dinner. Chaeyoung decided to sit in your car since it'll be a great chance to catch up with everything you two have missed.

While you're driving down the road,you felt Chaeyoung's hand on top of yours where you placed at the gear shifter.

Chaeyoung : Your hand still felt warm like the old days.

(Y/N) :  Haha does it ??

Chaeyoung : Yea (Y/N). Do you remember how the both of us always bath together at your house after every playtime we had ?? Good times aren't they ??

(Y/N) : Haha yea I remember. You always insist on staying at my house too.

Chaeyoung : How I wish we still do the same now.

You look at Chaeyoung after that sentence , shocked at what you heard.

(Y/N) : What do you exactly mean by that Chaeyoung-ah ??

Chaeyoung : I mean what I said. How I wish we still do the same , bath together every playtime , overnight at your place.

(Y/N) : But we barely see each other. How do we have playtime now and then ??

Chaeyoung : Then let's play now.

After what she said she leaned in and  pecked your cheek. You got shocked and shyly cover your cheek afterwards.

(Y/N) : What's that for Chaeyoung-ah ??

Chaeyoung : Warming up for the red light.

As she said that your car stopped at the red light and you looked at TWICE's van barely past it. She leaned in and started making out with you. At first, you try to fight your way out and try to break the kiss. But slowly , you start to give in and as both of tongues start fighting each other. You're starting to feel your little friend climbing out for air.
As you two passionately make out , the car behind yours starts honking as the traffic light turned green minutes ago.

Twice Smuts. Daily Life Interaction. SmutOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara