after school things.

Author's note : Sorry for being gone for so long. Hope you guys enjoy. Maybe leave a comment on who you all want to see in what kind of situation and I'll try to write it. :)

It's the last lesson of the day , and any minute now the school bell will ring and you are preparing to go home and study for that upcoming exam. You are among the top 5 in school when it comes to grades,  so sometimes you don't even pressure about exams, but a little revision wouldn't hurt anyways.

*Bell rings*

And that's the bell. You grab your bag and hold your car keys in your hand ready to drive off and head home. Suddenly you heard a voice behind you calling your name. " (Y/N) ah ! " You look back and saw Chaeyoung running towards you with her short cute legs.
Chaeyoung has been to the same primary school with you and came to the same high school as you bcus both of your parents knew each other. She has been a long time friend, not very close tho, cus you guys never talk much.
" Yes Chaeyoung ah. Slow down , you're running out of breath. " You said to her as she still runs towards you. " (Y/N) ah , can you help me with this upcoming exam ? My grades are dropping and I'm having a hard time trying to study. I'm thinking someone with good grades like you could help me ? " You thought about it, since you don't have anything to do for the next few weeks anyways, might as well help a friend in need. " Sure. When do you wanna start ? I'm fine any day you want. " You told her. " Maybe now ? If that's ok with you. " Chaeyoung said.
" Alright. Imma go pick up the keys to my other house since my parents don't use that place and it's a little more peaceful and quiet there . "

*30 minutes later*

You parked your car. You and Chaeyoung went in to your house and settle down. You two started to revise on all the important notes the teacher give about the exam. She asked about all she wanted know and you tell her about it. Around 2 hours later, both of you got hungry. " Are there any foods here, since you said your parents barely touched this place. " Chaeyoung asked. " Maybe my brother left something here, cus he uses this place a lot as well. "
You went up and checked the fridge for anything. Luckily there's something you can cook up and it's enough for 2 person.

After all the cooking and eating. You looked outside and noticed it's already sun down. " Chaeyoung ah , it's already pretty late. You wanna go now ? I can send you home. " You asked her. " Hmmm " Chaeyoung glanced at her phone to look at the time. " It's pretty late , can't I just crashed here tonight ? There's two separate rooms anyway. And we can just go to school together tomorrow. " You look around and the place it's not really dirty anyways. " Yea sure. Why not ? I'll set up your bed for you. Maybe go take a shower while I set up your bed. There's an extra towel in the shelf next to the bathroom door. "

Chaeyoung coming out of the shower smelling like lavender and strawberries. Filling out the house with her scent, letting you know she's out of the bathroom. You went in next, tired and ready to sleep bcus of the long day of school. You grabbed your towel and your pajamas you left at this house and went in the bathroom. You're about to hang your towel behind the bathroom door when you saw Chaeyoung hanging her panties and bra there. You're about to call her in to take them away, but your limbs aren't cooperating with your mind when your hand grabs her panties and holds it in front of your face. You start sniffing it, especially the pussy spot, you want to know how her pussy smells like. You've always fantasized about girls being naked, and just by holding Chaeyoung's panties already gives you a hard on. You rubbed it against your dick for what feels like hours and then proceed to take that shower.

You walked out of the shower wearing your pajama pants, with your towel around your neck rubbing your hair dry. You saw Chaeyoung already asleep in front if the TV. You went to call her up by patting her arm. " Chaeyoung ah. Chaeyoung ah. Chaeyoung ah come on , go to your room and sleep. " You called. She seems to already be in deep sleep. So you carried her to her room bridal style. She's wearing a mini short and a loose fit T-shirt. You layed her down and you got a little peek into her pants. The shape of her pussy is showing by the leg holes of her shorts. You're starting to have some dirty thoughts. But you think about it and you just leave her there to sleep since you don't to wake her up mid-fucking. That'll be awkward as hell.

You went to your room and get ready to sleep. You played with your phone for a while and went to sleep. You woke up to the sound of your bedroom door opening and you hear heavy rains and thunder outside. You saw Chaeyoung at your door. " The thunder is too loud. Can I sleep here ? " You're too tired to even answer her, so you just scooted aside and she climbed on the bed. You put a pillow in-between you two as a boundary.

Chaeyoung's POV

You're sleeping soundly when you feel pressed and you saw (Y/N) spooning you. You can feel his dick poking your ass through his pants and his hands are grabbing your breasts.

Nobody's POV

Chaeyoung starts to feel aroused at this. She moves slightly and reaches for (Y/N)'s dick thru his pants. She starts stroking his dick. (Y/N) wakes up easily and is shocked by what Chaeyoung is doing. "Chaeyoung ah ! What are you doing ?! " (Y/N) shouted as he quickly gets his hands off of Chaeyoung. " You're poking me and it got me feeling good. Come on , you know you want this. " Chaeyoung started teasing (Y/N) as she starts to take her shorts off. " You know what ? Fuck it. We're already on the same bed, I'd be stupid to not fuck the shit out of you. "

(Y/N)'s POV

You completely pull Chaeyoung's shorts off and pinned her down. You spit on your hand and wet the tip as you pushed your dick inside Chaeyoung's pussy and give her no time to adjust.
You start pounding her as she fills up the room with her loud moans. Chaeyoung takes off her shirt and throws it across the room. You start playing with her right breast and start sucking her left nipple. Her nipple gets hard in your mouth as you keep sucking. You rammed her at full speed as the beds shakes with you. You pulled out from her pussy and want to change your position. " Bring that ass over here. " You said as you pulled her waist towards you while you lay down ready for her to ride you. Chaeyoung grab holds of your dick and align it with her pussy as she slowly squats down and starts bouncing up and down your dick. She holds her hair up like a pony tail as she bounces. You reached up and play with her breast and pinch her nipples.  Chaeyoung keeps on moaning your name as she rides you and the sound of her moans and both of your skins slapping each other fills up the room or maybe even the whole building. After a while of letting her do all the work , you grab her waist and start to move yours as you fucks her so hard that your balls are slapping her pussy.

You stand up and positioned her doggy style. You spit on your dick to lube up yourself and you pushed your dick into her again. You start ramming her and u suddenly feel her walls clamming your dick. "Ahhh (Y/N) ah !! I'm about... about to cum !! " You didn't slow down , but paced up and fucked her till she starts squirting juices out and soaked the bed. You pulled out and let her calm down from her climax. You hold onto her as her legs gone weak from cumming. You continue to put your dick back into her and fuck her. " Ughhh Chaeyoung. I'm about cum as well. Where... where do you want it ? " You said out of breath while ramming your dick in her. " In my mouth , I wanna taste it. Let me taste it." She said to you.

You then pulled out and she quickly sat on the edge of the bed and opened her mouth waiting for your load as you continue to stroke your dick. You feel like you stroking it wouldn't make yourself cum anytime soon. So you grab hold of the back of Chaeyoung's head and start fucking her mouth. Soon enough you feel your load is coming and you shoot your load deep inside her throat as she stays there taking it. After you finished , Chaeyoung sucks it for one last time to make sure every drop of it is drained from your dick.

" Woo , that's amazing (Y/N). Looks like I need more tutoring from you. " She said with a sly on her face. " Anytime Chaeyoung , anytime. " Both of you went to sleep naked as she sleeps with your arm wrapped around her.

I tried to write it off my mind from a personal experience I have with a girl at school. Hope you enjoyed it. :))