quickie

You and Nayeon had been together for almost 6 years now. But both of you had known each other for a longer time and went to high school together.

Both you and Nayeon were invited to one of your friend's wedding. You guys haven't seen that lad in a while and thought it will be exciting to meet everyone from high school as well.

D-day...
While waiting for Nayeon to get ready , you sat at the sofa scrolling thru social media in your tux. Minutes later , she came out of the room , wearing a red dress.

She stand behind the sofa and asked " What you think ?" You turned around and started drooling

She stand behind the sofa and asked " What you think ?" You turned around and started drooling. You walked up to her and scanned her up from head to toe and hold on to her waist. " How about a lil quickie before we go ?" with a grin on your face as you asked. She pushed your arms away and slowly lifts her dress up, showing you her red panties that matched with her dress. " Like my choice of colour ?" as she does a full spin to show you around. "I do." You said as she grab your hand and pulled you to the sofa. She sat down on the sofa and starts unbuckling your belt and undoing your pants. She yanks down your pants along with your boxers and starting sucking your dick. As she's sucking your dick she kept her eye contact with you while her free hand was in her own panties getting ready for later. Nayeon made sure to play with balls while sucking you off. "Ooh Nayeon ah" you moaned as she's playing with your tip.

After what seem like minutes , Nayeon leaned back and pulled her panties aside showing you her shaved pussy. With no words needed, you get onto your knees and start licking her pussy. Nayeon grabs a handful of your hair and pushed you deeper. "Ahhh (Y/N) ahh" she moaned. You stand up and start lining your dick against her vagina and pushed it in. You pushed in slowly as she moans. You keep feeling her tits and nipples under her dress cus she has no bra on. Her legs wrapped around your hips as you kept drilling her. Balls slapping her cheeks, moans keep coming out of her. Nayeon pulls your finger and start sucking it while you banged her. You pulled her dress up and start playing with her tits.

You pulled out from her pussy signalling her to switch positions. And it's your turn leaning back as she stands up and puts your dick inside her. Nayeon kept bouncing up and down while keeping her lips on yours. You kept your hands onto her tits as she rides you crazy. "Oh fuck Nayeon you're so damn tight" She replied with her moans as she keeps riding your dick. You hold onto her waist and start drilling her at max speed and filled the room with loud moans from her and your balls slapping her butt cheeks. "(Y/N) ahhh !! I'm cumming keep going" You kept your speed and she came all over your dick. "I want to finish it of with doggy style" you said to her.

She stand up and positions herself ass up doggy style waiting for you. You gave her two big spanks on each of her butt cheeks getting moans from her as a response. You spit on your dick and wet it up and start putting it in her pussy. You grab her waist and start jamming her full speed again. "Na...Nayeon ah. I'm close, where you want it?"you asked , out of breathe.  "On me. Not on the pills today" she said. You gave her last few big humps and pulled out and came on her ass. She scoops it up with her fingers and ate it and gives you a big smile. Nayeon stand up and pulled her dress down and said "Go get dressed already, we have a wedding to attend."