Sana's turn ??

After everything happened with Chaeyoung at the parking lot. You two managed to arrive at the restaurant with food left. Sana saw how Chaeyoung walks weakly to her seat and starts questioning her.

Sana : You alright Chaeyoung-ah ??

Chaeyoung : I'm fine unnie. Thanks for asking.

Sana : You don't look fine to me , you can't walk properly now. What happened ??

As she asked , she saw Chaeng's leg got drips of your cum left , but she isn't sure if what it is. She turned on her clingy side and act as she's playing with her to get the drip with a scoop of her finger. She licks it off her fingertip and ask Chaeyoung.

Sana : What's that white thing on your thigh ?? Taste kinda salty. Ughhhh.....

Chaeyoung : Ummmm... I don't know
She says it hoping her unnie doesn't know that that's cum from her childhood friend. Sana caught her expression and pulled her outside.

Sana : I know something's up , tell me everything now.

Chaeyoung sighs. Took a deep breath and told her unnie everything that you two have done while they waited at the restaurant.

Sana yelled : YAHHH SON CHAEYOUNG !! YOU KNOW HOW LONG WE WAITED HERE WHILE YOU TWO WHEN SNOOPING AROUND ??

Chaeyoung : Don't yell unnie. I don't want the others to know about it.

Sana : AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TOLD ME I LICK HIS CUM OF YOUR THIGH.

Chaeyoung : Sorry unnie...

As Chaeyoung sadly walk back in the restaurant, Sana stood there , thinking how good is (Y/N) to make Chaeyoung's leg feel weak with just an average size cock. She keeps fantasizing as she found herself wet underneath. She goes back in.

Sana : Yahh (Y/N) ah. Come out now.

You got shocked suddenly being called out by the squirrel of the group while you finally get a piece of your favourite bacon. She pulled you to the back alley of the restaurant where she makes sure there's no cctv and anyone around.

Sana whispered : I heard what you did to Chaeng. I want the same thing or I'm gonna tell the cops you tried.

You stood there not knowing what to do, while you stared at her big breasts covered by her strawberry crop top and her black bra. As you keep staring , you feel your dick starting to fight for air underneath. She slowly unzip your pants and pulled it down together with your boxers. Your dick sprung out of your boxers and hit her nose. She grab it and she looked at you.

Sana : This is my first time as I join JYP when I'm a teen and had no sexual experience. She said sadly. I pat her head and...

(Y/N) : It's okay you little squirrel , it's just my second time. We're equal.

She looked at you and start bobbing her head back and forth , trying to cover up your dick with her saliva.
She plays with your balls with one hand and strokes your dick with another.

(Y/N) : Ohhh... You're not bad for a first timer.... As you let out a slight moan.
You reached down and starts massaging her crop top and bra covered tits.
(Y/N) : I didn't get to play with Chaeyoung's just now.

She stood up and undressed herself to show off her tits to you. Her tits are really bouncy and very soft. She pushes your head into her big chest and starts shaking around for you.
You grab her tits and start sucking her right nipple and flicking her left with your finger. She lets out a moan so loud you have to stop her and cover her mouth.

(Y/N) : Ohh noona , you wouldn't want anyone to caught us, don't you ??

She nods and you let go, and you when down her , lifting her white skirt up and pushing her matching black panties aside to take a look at her soaking wet pussy. You start sucking on her clit and making her hold on to her moan as she doesn't want anyone to know she's having a great time.

Sana : Put it in me already (Y/N). I can't wait anymore.

You align yourself with her soaking wet pussy in front of you. You stick it in , and you feel her tightness wrapping your cock. She feels tighter than Chaeyoung. Although she's very tight , her wet juices acted as lube to help you slide in her. You saw blood as you start to stick it in her pussy.

(Y/N) : Ohh noona , you're so fucking tight !!!

Sana : You feel so big and good inside (Y/N) ah !! Keep going , I don't care if it hurts anymore.

You keep fucking her , slowly increasing your speed on her. Ball sack hitting her ass cheek. The whole back alley were just sounds of smacking and moaning. After a while , Sana yelled out : Babe I'm gonna come. I'm feeling it. As she released her everything onto your cock. You pulled out. Turn Sana around physically and stick it in her mouth and start fucking her mouth. You can feel her moans on your cock and you said : I'm coming too babe. Make sure you swallow everything.
You finished your sentence and you just released your load into her mouth and she gags and wipes her mouth with her hand.

Sana : Ohh (Y/N) , you're so tasty... I like it. You should visit us more often. I think the others will like you too.

You two quickly dress up and went back in , not wanting to cause any suspicious towards the members.

Moments passed. You waved goodbye to the girls and you looked at Chaeyoung and Sana one last time, smiling at them. You drove off back home.