Blackmailed

After you've reached home , you picked up your phone decided to have one last look on all your social medias before going to bed. Then you suddenly received a text from an unknown number.

Unknown number : I saw everything with you and Sana at the back alley.

You got shocked at the text message you received and try to recall back everything from the moment just now.

(Y/N) thought : What the heck ?! I don't remember there's anyone there while we do it. Plus who is this person and how did he or she get my number ?!!

(Y/N) : Who are you ? I don't know what you're talking about.

Unknown number : Don't lie. I saw everything. *Send pictures of you and Sana doing it* You'll have to accept my conditions or else these pictures will be out to the public to see.

(Y/N) : OMG !! Okok fine , I'll do anything you want , just don't send out the photos. It'll only ruin Sana's reputation.

Unknown number : Good , meet me tomorrow 8pm at ( restaurant name ).

(Y/N) : Fine.

The next day , 8pm.

(Y/N) thought : Where is this person ? Fuck , I can't even tell Sana about it , I know she'll freak out and cause a scene with the girls.

And from long distance , you saw a woman , almost around 170cm high , walking towards you , wearing a grey suit. Oh shit it's Jeongyeon from TWICE. And you can't believe it when you met here there.

(Y/N) : Oh my god... Don't tell me...

Jeongyeon : Yea , it's me who saw everything last night. I can believe Sana would do such a thing , although she's always been the touchy one.

(Y/N) : Well , since we're already here. What's this condition of yours to get you to delete the pictures ?

Jeongyeon : I want the same treatment Sana gets. We've always been wanting to lose our virginity , and I can't believe Sana got a step ahead of me.

(Y/N) : ....

Jeongyeon : I know you want it , you're already hard down there.

As she caresses your crotch in public, making everything more hot, which left you speechless.

(Y/N) : If you wanna do something like this , at least go somewhere private.

Jeongyeon : That you can leave it to me.

She takes you to a park nearby. She tells you that this park has been abandoned by the government and there's little to no light around and not many people go near it as it gives out a scary vibe.

Jeongyeon : Ooo ~~ spooky isn't it ??

(Y/N) : Talk less , work more.

You stick your tongue into her mouth and start undressing her. She goes in for the kiss as well. You start massaging her bra covered breast shortly after you've removed shirt. You slid your hand to her back and undid her bra, as her beautiful , perky tits bounce out. You start flicking her nipples left and right as she lets out a moan , which turns you on more.

Jeongyeon : Mmmh ... how could Sana keep all these pleasuring to herself... Keep going (Y/N) , don't stop.

She keeps on moaning , and you keep on going. Slowly your mouth make its way into her matching gray pants and find its way to her already soaking clit.

(Y/N) : Already wet ? We're just getting started.

Jeongyeon : Stop talking , use your mouth correctly and start licking.

You do as she says and starts licking her pussy , drinking all her dripping juices. You tease her on and off , and she just pushes your head in to satisfy her own. It's just your third time having sex , but you have managed to make her moan like crazy.

Jeongyeon : (Y/N) , i... I'm bout to c...cum

(Y/N) : Cum for me baby girl

As you continue digging your head in and felt her lower body twitching and her juices flow out of her body to your mouth. You drank every drip and start licking her clit to clean up every drop of cum she had to offer.

(Y/N) : Make sure to save some cum for later , cus we're just getting started.

You let Jeongyeon come down from her orgasm and pick her up and bent her down on the park bench. You aligned your dick with her pussy , circling your tip at her lips , teasing her.

Jeongyeon : Yahh ! Stop teasing me and put it in already !!

You thrust right in her pussy to grant her wish. She screams out and grabs onto the bench tighter. You started out slowly , getting the rhythm. Once you feel like , she's getting used to your size , you pumped in and out , faster than you did for the previous 2 ladies. Her tits keep bouncing following your every thrust. You bend over and grope them while you fuck the vocalist of TWICE.

Her moans keep getting deeper and steamer , turns you on completely. You slowly slow down , pull out and lay down on the park bench. You signalled her to sit on top with your finger. She quickly gets your signal and gets on top. She grabbed your dick and put it in her pussy and started bouncing up and down. After bouncing up and down for while , you grabbed her ass cheeks and start fucking her full speed , with your ball sack keep hitting her ass cheeks.

(Y/N) : I'm about to cum , Jeongyeon !! Where do you want me to cum ??!
You say it with minimum breath as you were reaching your climax.

Jeongyeon : Cum inside me !! make me pregnant with your babies !!!

Her words gave you that extra strength to just keep thrusting in and out and you finally came. Sending every drop into her pussy.

(Y/N) : ahhhhh ... that feels so good , Jeongyeon-ah....

You pulled out , and she gets down from the bench and kneeled down by your side and start licking your dick to clean it and she makes sure she got every drop of your cum.

Jeongyeon : Thanks (Y/N) ah , this is fun.

(Y/N) : It's not fun at first when you blackmailed me.

Jeongyeon : hahahaha come on , let's go now.

You both start to clean up each other , and wear your clothes. Jeongyeon gives your cheek a peck and locked arms with you while you two walked out of that park like nothing happened.