dream girl

Tzuyu has been a long time crush of yours ever since your first year in high school. She just catches your attention on the first day of school. You've always thought about going after her , but it's hard when every boy in school thinks the same. You tried to stand out in every way possible to get her attention , but she doesn't even budge.

You two had shared the same class for almost every subject. Every time the teachers calls the class to group up for projects and assignments , everyone in class wants her to join their group , but she only joins her own group of friends.

Her group of friends are very beautiful as well. They performed at every event the school holds each year. They even named themselves "Twice".

Fast forward to the end of your fourth year in high school. Tzuyu and her group , " Twice " , invited almost everyone in school to a party at Tzuyu's house to celebrate their victory at a recent dance cover competition they participated. You're invited as well , because one of her friends , Momo , is a close friend of yours. You have known her the most of your life , she's like a big sister to you. " Wear your finest suit.  😏🍆💦 " She texted you, letting you know she has created a chance for you with Tzuyu. "Whatever man, I'll just go and have fun. I won't get my hopes high.🤷🏻‍♂️ " You replied.

You reached her front door at around 8pm. You can hear the loud music blasting thru all the windows, wondering how would the neighbors sleep at night. You got in. As you step foot into the house , your eyes enlarged at how beautiful and spacious Tzuyu's house is. No wonder they would invite almost everyone in school over here , this place is massive. It already looks amazing on the outside , it looks even more marvelous on the inside. You keep moving forward as you scanned the house, you can see that everyone is enjoying their time here.

Suddenly you bumped into someone. "Ouch" the girl said. "Oh shit ! Sorry, I wasn't looking at where I was going." You looked up and you saw Tzuyu sitting down on the floor rubbing her arm. Her face looks like she's in a hurry to do something or get to somewhere. " Hey , you alright ? You seem stressed out. " You asked. " I'm trying to make sure everyone here doesn't messed up my parents' hundred dollar pieces they put up at almost everywhere in the house. It's hard doing it alone, all my friends are drunk as fuck right now. " She said sounding very pissed off. You looked around to make sure what she said was true , and you already saw both of her friends , Mina and Jihyo , passed out on the couch.

"I can help, if that's okay with you." You offered. She looks at you with a big smile on her face. " Really ?! You can ? That'll be great ! " And she proceeds to tell you where are the expensive items place around in the house , and tells you to place all of them in the store room.

Around 45 minutes later, you finished your part as you gently place the expensive vase on the floor in the store room. You texted Tzuyu letting her know you're done, and you saw her carrying the final few pieces as well towards the store room. You grab a few off her hands to help and store them in. "Thanks for helping. I really wanna enjoy this party as well, and thanks to you I'm able to do that now." She said to you. You just smiled at her, thinking how helping her moving things around can somehow build a bond between you two.

You pulled her hand as you walk towards the dance floor, "Come on , you said you wanna enjoy this party right ?" You two danced it off , drank a lot and just generally vibe together.

After what seem like hours of dancing and drinking, you saw that Tzuyu's face got really really red. "Oi , are you okay ? " You asked her as you pat her right arm. She just nodded , her eyes can barely even open at this point. She suddenly starts vomiting on the floor. You acted quickly and grab a trash can and stop her vomiting on the floor. You patted her back slowly and gently as she continues. She gets up, looking like a total mess. You picked her up , with her hands around your neck, you carried her to her room. "Tzuyu , you should get change and go to sleep now. You're pretty drunk." She nodded and straight up take her clothes off right in front of you. You got shocked. You quickly close her bedroom door snd locked it. "Tzuyu ! What are you doing ? At least wait for me to leave ,only then you start to undress." " It's alright (Y/N) , you'll just be the first guy to look at me naked , that's a win for you." She said with a very very drunk voice.

"Shit ! This is hot." You thought to yourself, but you try to shake it off because you two just became friends , and you don't want to ruin it. You turned around , facing the wall. "Okay Tzuyu , now you can change." And you stand there for around 4 to 5 minutes and you turned around. She just passed out naked on her bed.

Her hourglass figure , her cleanly shaved pussy , her perfect breast , her luscious thighs , all of it is shown right in front of you. Your dick started to get worked up as you felt your crotch area getting tight. That's where the lust kicks in , you turned your head making sure the door is locked. You quickly took off your trousers and boxers as you let your dick breath underneath. You positioned yourself right in front of her. Spitting on your hand to get your dick wet as you point the tip of your penis straight at her vagina. You pushed in slowly and you heard a soft moan came out of Tzuyu. You got all of your dick in her , you slowly hump her as you leaned down and glued your mouth to her right nipple and play with her left with your fingers. Your hand slowly make its way down to her sexy thighs and starts to massage it.

As you humped her for a while , Tzuyu suddenly woke up to the rocking motion of your hips humping hers. "(Y/N) !! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?! " She shouted , trying to push you out of her. You pinned her down , " You know you wanted this. Just relax and let me do all the work as you enjoy." You whispered to her ears. That being said you rammed her with full speed as the bed creaks in motion with your humping. Tzuyu moans out load , nobody would heard her anyways with the music blasting at full volume in the living room. Tzuyu was still fighting for you to stop , untill you hit her spot. "Ahh (Y/N) right there ! Tha-thats it ! Ahhh" she moans. She finally gives in as she enjoy your dick inside of her. You pulled out. "Stand up and turn around." She did as you said and her ass is facing you. You pulled her waist towards you and start to fuck her again. The bedroom of Tzuyu is filled with nothing but the sound of her moaning and both of your skins slapping. "(Y/N) ah ... I'm cu-cumming !! " Her fluids straight up burst out of her pussy as you quickly pulled out and let her squirt. As she finished , you licked her pussy clean and savoured some of her juices. You layed down on her bed and signaled Tzuyu with your fingers , telling her it's time for her to do the work.

She got up and slowly sat down on your dick. She keeps bouncing up and down on your penis. You reached out your hands and grabbed her tits and played with them. She kept on moaning your name as she goes up and down. " Ahhh (Y/N) !! You're so big in me !! " You're feeling your climax building. " Tzuyu , come and blow me." She stand up and put your dick inside her mouth. Tzuyu starts to bop her head up and down as quickly as possible to make you cum. "Ahhh Tzu-tzuyu ... Almost there ... I'm cumming!! " You pressed her head down to let your cum stay inside her mouth. You can feel her throat as you finished inside. You let go of her head as your muscles felt relaxed from the cumming. Tzuyu continues to suck you off , making sure she drained everything out. "Damn (Y/N) , never knew you have such a package inside your pants." You continue breathing heavily , trying to calm down from cumming. "We should do it more often. " Tzuyu said while still holding your flaccid cock in her hands and kissing it. She crawls up to your side and pecked your cheek as she goes to sleep in your arms. And finally , after 4 years , the one and only Tzuyu is yours and yours only.