chapter two: That night

MAX POV
I woke up tired and annoyed as heck I want to punch him so bad 

***Last night***

"MAX, AIDEN IS HERE, LET'S GO!" My brother shouted from downstairs "I'm not going" I said annoyed, "then why are you so dressed up?" asked Aiden "I have a date" I said shyly, Aiden looked weird he was smiling but face blanked at the same time "who's the lucky boy?" my brother asked with a big smile, "you'll see, he's coming here and then we leave" I said laughing "where?" Aiden asked "a place your not invited."

We heard a knock at the door, when I was about to walk over to the front door, I was stopped because someone grabbed my upper arm, and my brother walked over to the door opening the door.

The hand let go of me, I just realized,it was Aiden! He walked over to my brother and my date. They were talking about...I don't even know what, my date looks at me and smiles as I smiled back, my brother moved away from the door but Aiden stood there, I walked passed him and out the door with my date,  I walked with my date to his car and we drove off.

AIDEN POV STILL THAT NIGHT
Max was going on a date, on a date, that's not with me, I think my inner psychopath is showing, I felt a hand on my shoulder I look across and see Jax with a face of concern "you ok?" he asked me and  I nodded yes, we went in his truck and we drove off ,"where are we going the club is the other way" I asked "bro we are going to ruin a date" he said smirking "why?" I asked highly confused about why we were going to do this. "Come on dude you're my best friend, I know you like Max you liked him since forever, don't think I don't know that you tell everyone,-who wanted to even be JUST FRIENDS with Max-to stay away from him, in all honesty I hate seeing you sad, and I also hate seeing him sad." 

We came to a red light and he looked over at me "you like him, I get that, but he needs his own friends, so if we do this you have to promise to go a whole month without keeping people away from him ok?" I nodded, I was so lucky to have Jax as my best friend, we pulled up In the driveway of the restaurant,this is not happening, my heart dropped,at this restaurant if you have GOOD money they'll give you a room,like a hotel room, what the heck.

MAX POV STILL THAT NIGHT
We pulled up at the restaurant, and I was shocked my date-Nathan-opened the door for me and we walked in,Nathan took something that looked like a key card out of his pocket, and we walked over to an elevator, "so am I classy or what?" Nathan asked with a playful smile I laughed "you really did go all out didn't you?" I asked leaning back on the elevator wall, "Well my friend's aunt owns here,and she loves me like a son, so when I told her about the date she said yes.

The elevator opened he picked me up bridal style and we walked to the hotel room he put me down, but I refuse to let him go, he's so warm, he hugged me and we walked to the bed and cuddle, when all of a sudden, "YOO I LIKE PIE, YOU LOVE PIE, I L-LO- LOVE PIIEEEE" my brother and his best friend right outside the door "MAXYWAXY GET OUT HERE I WAS TO EAT YO FACE " Aiden shouted, I got out of bed annoyed as hell, with my date and open the door to see my brother and his best friend drunk as hell, like why.

AIDEN POV STILL THAT NIGHT
I decided to get drunk as hell, we asked the man where they were and he told ,us we payed for like ten bottle of their strongest shit and we drank all, we got to Max and what's his face room. (You know the rest) 

MAX POV STILL THAT NIGHT
I walked out and told Nathan I would take them home, he said he'll help me carry them to car for which I was thankful for, he carried Jax and I carried Aiden I'm strong because I used to do training with Jax and Aiden but I look tiny, we put them in the car and they were just laughing and stuff "I'm sorry about them" I said to Nathan "it's fine, next time okay" he kissed my head and I pulled him down to kiss me, we said our goodbyes and I left, I told them to go up to Jax's room and they did I followed them and stripped them, and made them put shirts on , I changed and had to stay up all night helping them while they puked into buckets, this was a long ass night "Bline tax, tax flelongs to mweeeee" Aiden said with a drunken smile, "yes you can do all the taxes you want when your're older" I said, they finally fell asleep and I tucked them in and kissed both of them on the head, gosh I felt like a mom, then I went to sleep.

How was it tell me was it long and boring tell me in the comments thankyou