Chapter nineteen- Life is good, could be better

AIDEN POV
I told Emma and Ethan about the whole Max and I thing and they understood, I've been here for two weeks now, in that time Emma, Ethan, their lovers and I became good friends, Emma's girlfriend Ava had anger problems,Emma's the only one who can calm her down, and listening to Beyonce, Ava is 5'11 black hair with bangs, a ponytail and purple eyes,she came from a rare family, like waaaayyy back they had this thing where beautiful men would breed with beautiful women to make beautiful children, and Ava came from that line, Ethan's boyfriend Jonathan -John for short- he's my height but not as buff as me he had brown eyes, brown hair with black ends in a man bun at the back of his head without the man bun his hair is curly and reached his neck, he has spilt personality disorder like me, his other "perosn" I guess, name is Kale and he's a jackass they both get angry pretty quickly too, so all of together seemed kinda dangerous but we make it work, life here isn't as bad at is it seemed.

Now we are sitting together at lunch outside on the field at the back of the school Ava had her head in Emma's lap with her eye's closed while Emma pets her hair, and Ethan is sitting in John's lap reading a book while John's head is in the crook of Ethan's neck either sleeping or relaxing with his eyes closed, and I'm here laying on the not itchy grass listening to Ethan read, he has one those voices that is just so calming, hypnotizing and memorizing, I would record him talking and fall asleep but John would kill me....literally.

Life is good,could be better.

MAX POV
Its been years since Aiden left, thats a lie but it feel that way I miss him these two weeks have been hell I miss, him I want him, I need, not like for sex I mean sex with him is good, but I want him here with me to make stupid jokes,annoy me, with his stupid smile and his stupid laugh that makes my heart race, I grabbed my keys and and headed to my uncle's house...I called first this time.

He was there waiting for me outside his house, I got out my car ran up to him and cried in his arms "I...I...I miss him so much" I sobbed into his arms "you can visit him you know" he said patting my head "I can? H-how?" I asked looking up at him with hope "Take a two hour trip me and Evan will come with you,like right now get in your car and let's get you your man, EVAN LET'S GO" my uncle is the best.

We got in my car after Evan got dressed and stuff,I was in the back seat thinking about what to say to Aiden,my uncle and his husband were in front, Evan's driving. I fell asleep and when I woke up Evan was sleeping in the passenger side and uncle Drew was parking the car, when I got out of the car I was stunned by the big buildings they were huge, I walked up to the big doors and walked in, it looked like a lounge where people in uniforms are talking with people not in uniform, I walked up to the front desk and I see a red hair woman "un hello I'm here to see someone who goes to this school" I said nervous "Aren't you the cutest thing to ever live, whats you're name hunny?" She said so sweetly, it was so calming and refreshing "Max Gate" I replied "ok sugar who ya hear to see"
"Aiden South"

"Ok baby boy, just take a seat and wait a minute ok?"
"Thank you"
I took a seat and waited for him

After a while I heard doors being slammed open and out of curiosity I looked up and saw a panting Aiden looking at me shocked, I ran towards tackling him to the floor kissing all over the face "I missed you, I missed you, I missed you" I kissed him on the lips "I missed you too Max" he said looking at me "Woah is this him? THE Max you've been in love with since you've met him? He's so adorable" a blonde pretty girl said I blushed and got off of him, he got up shortly after and lifted me up and twirling me around "I missed you so much you have no idea, I have,so much to tell you and so much to show you" He said looking me in the eyes "meet everyone" he said happily, putting me down , coming behind me and wrapping his around my waist "guys this Max, Max this is-" he pointed to the pretty blonde girl "Emma"

Then he pointed to the pretty purple eyes girl whose hand was around Emma "Emma's girlfriend Ava"

He pointed to the pretty blonde boy "This is Ethan Emma's twin"

Then he pointed the brown haired boy in the same position as me and Aiden with Ethan "this is Ethan's boyfriend John"

"hi nice to meet everyone" I said smiling and looking at them and they all blushed, Aiden must've notice because he growled and tighten his grip around me and Emma started
"You said-"
"He was the cutest male alive-"  Ava cut Emma off then getting cut off by John "we didn't think-" who then got cut off by Ethan "he was THIS cute"

I felt awkward because everyone was glaring at everyone besides me,Emma and Ethan like they got hit with a bat of sense and so did,I quickly turned around to face him cupping his face in my hands and said  "hey look at me" he wasn't looking he was still glaring at the Ava and John,I turned around to see Emma's hugging Ava and Ethan is doing the same as me, I turned back to Aiden and said "Hey listen how about you give me a tour huh? I have things to tell you, so come on show me around" I said pulling him past his friends  "it was nice meeting you guys I'm sorry if I caused any problems"

Hey im back tell me what u thought,  vote and comment

And in celebration of my sisters, kirishima tokoyami and Mineta birthday being in October  5 chapters and a Halloween special will be out be out ahhhh this being one out of the 5 so 4 more chapters for this month and the first two weeks of November i will not be updating so after this month i will not be updating until the 16th of November
Oki byyyeee