chapter fifteen- Good Byes part 2

MAX POV

He kissed me 

I was- I wasn't shocked, I was shocked because...I snaked my hands up to his neck and I kissed him back, I could tell he was shocked, but shortly got back to kissing normally, he slid his tongue on my lip asking for entrance and I give it to him, he broke the kiss leaving us both panting, I looked up into his eyes and he kissed me again and I pushed his chest slightly "Wh- I thou- you- Aiden you cant-" I couldn't get out words properly "Shhh I know, I know, I know and I'm sorry,  but you- you kissed me back" he said placing his forehead on mine, he was about to kiss me again when we heard a knock on the door "Max open the door now" Adam said form the other side I turn to the door and told him "Adam calm down everything is fine" I heard him sigh and said "look I gotta go, late minute shift, Aiden if you can hear me, just know I love you, you're my little brother believe it or not,I am going to miss you, I'll never stop loving you, if you need me I'm here for you.

Jax is leaving, he said he forgot he had somewhere to be, I'll text you later, Max, I love you." Why did he sound so guilty.

I turned around and Aiden captured my lips once more. 

Morning

AIDEN POV

I had sex with Max, now he's laying on top of me sleeping so peaceful I brushed some hair out of his face to get a better look,he's so beautiful and I'm so happy,when he opened his eyes he smiled at me,making my heart do backflips.

"Hmm,good morning" he said trying to snuggle into me "Morning, I have to get ready, I'm leaving in two hours" he sat up immediately.

"Thats right you're leaving today" he said looking a bit sad,I got out of bed, stretching, cracking some bones, I turned to Max and smiled,"Yeah and I can't be late, so I'm going to take a shower and get ready." I said turning away and walked to the bathroom.

We went downstairs Jax was there and so was my ride to go of, I hugged Jax and told him goodbye, I looked at Max hugged him told him I loved him and kissed him on the head "see you in like a year or two" I said making us both chuckle "I'll miss you " 

I walked out the house and I saw Adam "Brother" I said cold and lovingly "I- I know you and Max had sex, I'm not mad because I cheated on him once so I guess this is karma, don't say anything, just go and thanks I guess"

"Adam" I sighed out "Max and Jax are right there...

That's it for today sorry for the wait.