thirty four

This is a long ass chapter

MAX POV

Tenton has not left my side at all, tonight we go to war and he has been my fucking shadow all day, "you seem angry" he said calmly as we walk into the kitchen, "we're about to go fight another gang, that may of may not have my boyfriend captured, and there is a lot of people who I don't know living here,I tried talking to them, but there is a lot of them, too many names too many faces, cute ones in fact" I said, taking a coke from the fridge which was pulled out of my hand,I turned around and saw Tenton glaring at the bottle of Coca-Cola.

"This isn't healthy" he said still glaring at the bottle "my sleep schedule isn't healthy,my obsession with Netflix isn't healthy, that coke isn't healthy, what? Is the way I'm breathing not healthy too?" I asked rolling my eyes, "well sometimes you breathe-" I groaned cutting him off,"I'm going to train then get some sleep, then kill a bunch of fucking assholes, bye" I said walking through the crowd of people and to the training field.

I trained with some members of the other gang and their leader, who happens to be Vicky and her girlfriend Opal, Aiden and I met them on our first date, they're both good at fighting and Opal is great in the medical feild,so thats a good thing, we're now sitting on a patch of grass talking about stuff.

"so you don't know if he was taken, or actually went with them?" Opal asked,"not a clue" I answered, "if he went with them?" Vicky asked "I'd take him and lock him in his room,or have him on a leash, Aiden and Oliver are mine, they should always be with me, and I should be with them, even in death" I replied looking at clouds, one looks like the devil fucking smiling at me, what the hell.

"You sound married" Opal said awwing "I mean I love him, I'd like to spend the rest of my life with him, he's been in love with me for almsot our whole lives, I want to make up for the years I didn't return that love" I said thinking back of the first time he kissed me.

Would you like to dance?" he asked having his hand out to me, "s-sure" I stuttered out, taking his hand, he pulled me towards the dance floor, wrapped his hands waist,my hands wrapped around his neck and we danced like that, swaying away to the music, then he pulled me closer,which was was surprising to me, I think I was blushing, comfortable with this I rested my head is on his chest, and we just swayed away to the music.
I decided to look at him and he was looking down at me with an unexplainable look in his eyes,his fingers held my chin gently and made me look at him,and, he...he...he kissed me.

"That sounds so cute" Opal said fangirling, "at the time I was daiting Adam" I said cringing at the thought that I dated Adam, "well ladies hope you are ready for tonight and have a nice stay, I am going to sleep while Tenton probably watches me," I stood up dusting myself off, "lets go Tenton" I said making Vicky and Opal confused, "that big tree over there" I said and pointed to the tree "TENTON LETS GO" I yelled smiling, he slowly walked from behind the tree I was pointing at, "weird" Opal giggled, he came over to me with his head down like a sad puppy, I patted his head, and he looked at me with happy eyes, so cute.

"Lets go" he said grabbing my hand and walking away with me, "BYE GIRLS," I waved off to my friends and they waved back, giggling.

We got to my room and I flopped on my bed, snuggling in my pillow, Tenton stood there looking at me, he blushed and looked away, I rolled my eyes, "would you like to sit?" I asked gesturing to the free space in my bed, he blushed deeper red, "how red can you get, and when are you going to tell me you have a crush on me?" He turned even redder, adorable, really "umm,I-I I have to get some bullets from...bye" he said before leaving, I rolled my eyes and closed them, I don't care if he likes me, my heart belongs to Aiden.