chapter 5- a break to something new

MAX POV
"Let me sleep with you" the words left Aiden's lips like water.

"Go to sleep, Aiden" I said getting off the bed to go to my room, when I heard footsteps behind me "let's goooOOooOooo" Aiden said drunkly. I sighed and opened the door for him and we headed to my bed, I helped Aiden in my bed and followed after, I turned my back towards Aiden, and I felt hands wrapping around my waist and I was being pulled into his arms, I was too tired to care I sighed and fell asleep.

                                **next day**                              

I woke up with weight around my waist, I turned around to see Aiden sleeping,I left him there got up and walk towards the bathroom, I took a nice long shower, brushed my teeth, and changed my clothes, I walked back out and found Aiden sitting on my bed, "di-did... did we, um you know-" "WHAT NO NO, NO we did NOT" I said cutting him off, "then why am I in your bed?" He asked "last night when you were drunk, we made a bet, you won and you said you wanted to sleep in the same bed as me, so here we are" I explained to him.

"No way, one; you are not my type, two;why would I want this and three;where is my shirt?" He said and asked annoyed "look I don't know why,and right now I don't care to answer your questions, so just get out of my room and go do something, I have somewhere to be" I said walking towards the door, "where to?, my brother or one of those boys that you love so much?" He asked"in fact yes I'm going to meet your brother because you and Jax stress me the out, I hate how I have to babysit you guys so I decided not to anymore, and your brother is better to me than you"  that's not true, I was going to school because  it's Tuesday, but the other stuff was true, I hated being a mother to people my age, I stormed out and got ready to go out the door.

 On my way to the front door I hear a bunch of thuds behind me, I quickly turned around to see Jax at the end of the stairs, I rushed to him in panic,"Jax! JAX!" Aiden ran down the stairs and starred at us, he walked towards and did something I didn't do because I was too freaked out, he checked Jax's pulse,and sighed in relief "he breathing normally, he doesn't need a hospital,  I can stitch him up," he reached for Jax,but I squeezed Jax towards me not wanting to let go "do you wanna carry him?" He asked with a bit of annoyance in his voice ,and I nodded  my head and carried Jax to his room where Aiden fixed him up. 

We stayed there in silence for 10-20 minutes,and Jax began to wake up "Jax?" I asked making sure he was fully conscious "hey little brother" he said with a smile on his face, God I wanted to slap it off of him "don't 'hey' me you could've died, I could've lost you,how did you even fall down the stairs? Wait no,I don't wanna know"

I pulled out my phone"what are you doing?" Both idiots asked "I'm calling Uncle Drew and telling him we can't make it to school today." I replied.

  I got up land walked to the door turned, sighed and said "look I love you, both of you, but I can't keep mothering you I- I felt like a mother today when I saw you,and when Aiden tried to take you away from me and I felt like I was about to get my baby taken from me or something" I sighed again and turned towards the door with my head turned to the side and said "I'm leaving here for a month, I need space from the both of you" I didn't need to look back to know they had pain on their faces "Max let's talk about this please" Jax pleaded "I don't care do whatever you want" Aiden was practically dying with laughter, I opened the door and heard a thud I turned around to see my brother on the floor crying with his arm reached out towards me, "this is good for all of us" I said running to my room and started packing a bag.

"Hey, I know your staying somewhere and I wanna known if I could stay with you a month at least"

I asked  "yeah sure sorry you had to find out me living somewhere else" Adam said on the other line, I finished packing and went to my car.

"MAX!!!!" Jax shouted from the door I started the car and drove away, with him running behind me and Aiden walking behind him, Jax fell and shouted my name one last time before I lost him .

I pulled up in front of Adam's address, knocked on his door and he opened it with a smile and pulled me into a kiss,  I broke away "I said stop kissing me all the time" "I can't your're too adorable, and one day your gonna kiss me back just wait" he said winking at me I pushed past him and entered the house it's nice, adorable even.

"Um they're two rooms because I have a roommate  you're gonna have to sleep with me" he said smirking, I shrugged my shoulders "not like we haven't slept in the same bed before, do you still sleep naked?Please say no" he blushed and said "you didn't have to say it like that you know ,and I don't sleep naked anymore" "good,which is your room, well our room" his face lit up when I said "our room"  "up the stairs last door on the right" he directed me "thanks" I said,

I wet to the room, and it is ADORABLE it has a king sized bed with a flat screen TV, a door which is open which leads to a walk in closet and a bathroom like a couple of feet away, it  has a Tokyo ghoul rug, and posters of his favorite anime all over, and a shelf of pictures and trophies, and a little desk with a picture of us, not just any picture of us its our first picture together ever, we were like 13, in a framed.

I was about to cry from cuteness, but then he would feel cocky so I held in my tears, I unpacked, showered and put on shorts with one of his hoodies, it was the closest cleanest thing. This is so big and comfortable,it falls off my palms,and I don't think I need the shorts it fits like a dress,I was so tired of everything I just fell asleep on his bed.

When I woke I saw a figure by the door and the lights came on, Adam was standing there in shock "sorry I didn't mean to wake you" he said walking in further to the room,"it's fine, what time is it?" I asked "it's 10:30 pm" he said after checking his watch, "it's 10:30 as in night time and your now coming home?" I asked not feeling angry at all, just curious,"yeah I was working, I gotta do that, I'm not going to be running the company with my brother like what you and Jax are going to do, you know"  he said while struggling to take off his tie, it was getting on my nerves,how can you put on a tie but cant take it off.

  I got off his bed,and walked towards him he looked at me and blushed "what are you doing?" he asked all flustered  "I'm helping you, how do you even tie this and not know how to untie it?" I asked untying it for him "I have someone at work do it for me" he answered not looking at me "then why don't they untie it for you?" I asked smirking untying the last knot, he looked at me once and turned away quickly saying  "they, get off work before me... I'm sorry are you done yet?" I chuckled, leaned against him whispered in his ears, "your adorable when you get flustered" I went back to standing normally when he kissed me...and I... kissed back, deep,deep,like way deep down I knew I liked Adam hell I loved him, but I just didn't want to get hurt by someone I'm so close too that's why I got over Nathan so fast I don't want to hurt Adam or get hurt by him.

What if I don't like him, maybe I can try to find out he broke the kissed and rested his forehead against mine, "you kissed back" he breathed out I don't know what happened but something inside just set off,it probably shouldn't have though.

"Adam, I like you I've always liked you I just didn't want you getting hurt by me or you hurting me I think I've always like you the things you say to me makes my heart jump, those kisses makes me feel something, Adam I think I might even love you" he cupped my face and made me look up at him "I love you too Max I always have and I always will" after that I found myself sleeping in the arms of Adam,this will end badly.

That's all for today guys hope you enjoyed hope the chapter wasn't long and boring tell me what you think oki byyyyeeee💖💗