chapter ten- The Dance

As  I made it inside the gym, I couldn't help but feel proud, it looks amazing, I got to say me and the crew did some good shit here, everyone was dancing, laughing, eating,drinking and making out, I felt good knowing I did all of this, with help of course.

I saw my brother walk in with Aiden and some other friends, Jax spotted me and ran towards me trapping me in a bear hug "little brother great job on the dance so proud of you" he said looking around "thanks" was all I said before I heard the DJ speak, "this song is dedicated to Max Gate, I heard it was your favorite song little man, enjoy" I heard the intro and my face fucking lit up I can feel myself glowing.

Don't judge me this song is so childish and awesome, I grabbed Jax and Aiden and we went on the dance floor dancing like maniacs, but we didn't care, soon after people joined us and started dancing with us it was awesome. I had a blast

The song was over and the DJ spoke into the mic "ALLLRIIGGGHHTTT NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE SLOOOOOWWWW DAAANCCCE ladies get your man or woman and dudes get your man or girl,and let's get some looovvvee up in here"

everyone went to their date I don't have a date I was ok with that Jax was dancing with a girl and Aiden was walking towards me-hol up what?

"Would you like to dance?" he asked having his hand out to me, "s-sure" I stuttered out, taking his hand, he pulled me towards the dance floor, wrapped his hands waist,my hands wrapped around his neck and we danced like that, swaying away to the music, then he pulled me closer,which was was surprising to me, I think I was blushing, comfortable with this I rested my head is on his chest, and we just swayed away to the music.

I decided to look at him and he was looking down at me with an unexplainable look in his eyes,his fingers held my chin gently and made me look at him,and, he...he...he kissed me.

That's it for this chapter it's short I do apologize enjoy the next one