Pjo Meets The Avengers Part 1

AN: Omg. Holy Hades! I love you guys so much! We have 1k reads! This is literally impossible and I never dreamed this would happen. I love this book and I love all my followers. Thank you guys so much!

Annabeth
"AHHHHH" Percy yelled swinging his sword toward me. I quickly dodged and unsheathed my dagger. My dagger arced over my head and caught in a cross with his sword. We stood like that for a second looking into each other's eyes. His sea green eyes were squinted in concentration. He looked adorable when he was focusing. "Ready to be beat Seaweed Brain?" I asked him trying to distract him.

Percy scoffs, "You wish Wise Girl".

He grins at me and I grin back. I take it as a distraction and I kick his knee. Percy stumbles and I hit his sword out of his hand with my dagger. I then held my dagger at an arms distance, right at Percy's neck. Percy grins at me again.

"Not bad Wisegirl"

I smirk. "Do you yield?"

All of a sudden, with a blink of an eye, Percy bends my arm making me drop my dagger. Then he picks back up his sword and his dagger.

"Not quite" Percy says to me.

I smile. "Not bad Seaweed Brain, but you didn't account for one thing."

Percy looked at me with confusion and I took that moment to take his arm and flip him. Percy landed hard on the ground with an 'oomph!' I could tell his breath was knocked out immediately. I smile mischievously at him.

"Do you yield now?"

Percy groans "yes"

I put my hand out for him and he grabs it and pulls himself up.

"I can see training has paid off" Percy chuckles.

I shrug and elbow him playfully.

"Come on let's get lunch"

We walk hand in hand to the dining pavilion.

We sit down at a table together. Most of the campers are not here yet since it's early for lunch. Although I love all the campers, it's more fun to eat alone with Percy.

Percy grabs food from a nymph and sits down next to me. He has a blue cheeseburger of course. He has an affiliation for blue foods. I've never understood it, but I go along with it. He got me a regular cheeseburger.

After we finished eating, Chiron comes up to Percy and asks to talk to him. Percy gets up from the table and kisses my forehead. He walks over to Chiron and they leave.

I sit there for a while wondering what they could be talking about. Why could I not hear? My thoughts muddled together. It's been over an hour. What could they be talking about?

Soon Percy comes back looking shaken. I stare at him. He won't look at my eyes. "Perce? What's going on?" I ask.

Percy finally looks at me in the eyes.

"We have a new quest."

"What's the quest?"

"We're going to New York."

"What for?"

Percy takes a deep breath.

"Thalia's missing and we've been sent to find her"