PJO Meets the Avengers Part 3

Percy

Annabeth and I ride on our Pegasi (is that a word?) into New York. I tell Blackjack to land somewhere remote, because I don't think New Yorkers would be okay with demigods flying in on winged horses.
"Thanks Blackjack," I say feeding my Pegasus a sugar cube.
"Alright let's go," Annabeth says behind me. I turn around as she straps daggers to a couple of sheaths on her waist and pulls out her Yankees cap.
"Holy Hades, are you preparing to fight an army?" I said.
"Yes," she replied.
"You know, I didn't ask for sarcasm."
"Who said I was being sarcastic? We don't know what we're up against. All I know is that Thalia is gone and we need to find her."
"Ok..." I say stepping towards Annabeth.
"Look I know you're afraid for Thalia, but worrying isn't going to help her. You know that."
Annabeth sighs, "I know I'm just scared of losing her. She's all I have left."
"That's not true. You have me." I say stepping closer.
Annabeth looks up at me and her frown turns to a small smile. She steps onto her tiptoes and kisses me quickly. "Thank you Percy." Annabeth says into my shirt as she hugs me. I smile.
"Any time"

Hey guys! Sorry I know that this is short, but I had to give you something after so long of being gone. Hope you guys enjoy a little percabeth in here. And OMG! We reached 2k reads!!! That's insane! Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart.💞