Field Trip Part 2 (Prank Wars)

A/N: So this is a second part to my original chapter of field trip. So if you didn't read it, I would recommend reading it before reading this one.

Peter knew that he had to get revenge on Tony and if the rest of the Avengers got in his way, so be it.

After the field trip was over and Peter didn't have to put up with Flash's teasing or answer anymore questions about how he knew the Avengers, he sulked to his room in the tower.

Aunt May usually let him stay at the tower which was nice. His teacher wasn't thrilled with Peter when he said that he wouldn't be going back to school with them after the field trip, but eventually he let him go. This gave Peter time to come up with a plan. Luckily all the Avengers were out doing something. This gave Peter time to plan. Peter ran up to his room and took all his arts and crafts stuff out.

"This is gonna be epic" he says with excitement as he starts to plan.
         ______________________

"Oh god, that freakin mission killed me. Like Tony why would you make us do that!" Clint groaned as he came into the tower penthouse.

Tony chuckles, "Oh come on Barton, the alien wasn't that bad." At this all the avengers gave him a death glare. Tony raises his hands in surrender.

"Hey Tony, is that blood?" Steve says pointing out a trail of blood leading into peter's room.

"Holy- PETER!" Tony screamed and ran into the room.

Peter was there with blood on his hands and stomach, laying on the floor gasping.

"Oh my god kid. What happened?!?" Tony yelled.

Peter smiled then grimaced, "Sorry Mr. Stark guess I wasn't fast enough. I'm fine though, just a little wound."

"A LITTLE?!?" Tony screams looking at Peter bleeding.

"Yeah but could you get th-the doctor?" Peter said hurting more when he talked.

Tony nodded, speechless and ran to the door. Right before he got through the door though,

Peter yelled, "Now!"

A big bucket of blue goo landed on Tony's head. Tony's mouth was shaped in a big O and swiveled around to find Peter snickering and laughing his ass off.

"What the heck kid???" Tony screamed.

"Haha Mr. Stark you should of seen your face! You were like this!" Peter said making a funny face.

Tony huffed, "Alright kid, just remember that you started this." And with that Tony left to take a shower.

Once he was gone, Peter laughed so hard and he heard all the avengers snickering and holding back laughs as Tony passed them.

"Nice work Uncle Loki," Peter said looking to the doorway.

All of a sudden Loki appeared before him laughing.

"Oh it was my pleasure! Did you see the look on his face?" Loki laughed.

Little did they know that they had started a war.

And it was not going to end well.

Hope you guys liked this chapter! Omg we're almost to 30k! That's incredible! Keep up the good work guys! Follow me to know when the next chapter is posted!
Love,
Newnovels3