The Start (Rewritten)

You and Bakugou had been best friends since you were 5 years old. Somehow, you had a worse temper than him. 

Bakugou POV

Nezu wanted to see me in his office, so I went there, closing the door behind me. I sat down, leaning back, staring at him. 

"Bakugou, I need a favor. Could you watch over Y/N?" 

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why? She can handle herself."

"If her anger gets the best of her, she will go out of control. She could possibly hurt someone, might even kill them." 

I sighed, "Yep. But don't put it on me if she does." I got up and left, not giving him a chance to answer. 

"Yo, Bakugou!" 

I looked over and saw Y/N, there she is...

Y/N POV

Oh, there he is! I've been looking for him! I ran to him and hugged me. 

He looked down at me, his hands in his pockets. "What's up extra?" 

"oH hI mArK!" (I'm keeping this here-)

He smirked, "Did you miss me?" 

I rolled my eyes, letting go of him. "In your dreams explosion boy." 

We both started walking to class until someone got in our way.

"Ugh, it's Bakugou. He's such a petty little coward that has anger issues. I bet he'll fail this year. Haha. Should I get you a therapist?" 

It was Adrian, Monoma's brother, of course, full of himself. I glared at him, stepping in front of him. "WHAT THE HEL YOU SAY TO HIM?! YOU'RE NOT ANY BETTER, MR. FULL OF MYSELF."

Adrian simply shrugged. "He's still petty. So I suggest you shut that pretty mouth of yours and mind your own business, princess."

I got pissed so I slapped him. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO SHUT UP AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. BEFORE IT'S MORE THAN ONE HIT!"

He looked me up and down. "I'd like to see you try sweetie."

My eye twitched and I went to active my quirk, but someone held me back. I looked behind me and saw... Todoroki? 

"Please calm down Y/N I don't want you to get in trouble again. That would make it 5 times just this week, you could get expelled." 

I rolled my eyes, blushing slightly. "Fine."

Adrian glared at him and then left. To be honest, I liked Todoroki the moment we became friends which was a few days ago. But I doubt he feels the same. Bakugou was gone, so Todoroki and I walked together while talking about our classes. 

"If you're to make friends, I suggest you get out."

I looked on the ground to see a guy in a yellow sleeping bag on the ground drinking a juice box. I screamed slightly. 

"It took you 8 seconds to shut up. I'm your teacher, Aizawa."

"WHAT?!" So a guy in a yellow sleeping bag who is drinking a juice box is our teacher?! He doesn't look like a teacher...I got a closer look, Oh that's the Pro Hero Eraserhead!

 Aizawa sighed. "Yes. Now put your outfits on and meet me up outside. We're going to test our quirks." 

We all put our costumes on and worked on our quirks.

(This is the only outfit I could find that is related to the new quirk  ;-;)

(Time skip cause I'm lazy)

I got first place, figures. The rest of the day went by quickly. Before I knew it, I was walking out of the class.

"Ah. Y/N! Wait up!"

I smiled at Todoroki. "Sure. Can I tell you something?"

He stood next to me and nodded, "Yeah, go ahead." 

I put my bookbag on. "So you know when you calmed me down this morning?"

He nodded again. "Yeah? What about it?"

I looked at him. "Thank you." I smiled. Before I could say anything he hugged me. He was warm, I liked that. Of course, he was taller than me, so I just stuck my head in his chest. 

He let go. "Do you wanna walk home together?"

I nodded, "Sure."

We walked home. Before I walked up to my door I ran back to him exchanged numbers and gave him one last hug before I went inside. I fell asleep wondering what tomorrow was going to be like.

(Adrian is just a random character I made up. He has nothing to do with the story tho.)

(Art not mine and I tried to make Bakugou more canon ;-;)

(750 words)