Sorry (Rewritten)

Todoroki POV
I knocked on the door.

I heard her. "Go away!"

I knocked on the door, "Open the door Y/N!"

I heard her voice crack. "GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE OR GO CONFESS YOUR LOVE TO YOUR DREAM GIRL!"

I kicked down the door to see Y/N curled in a ball on the couch crying.

I looked at her, "What are you doing?"

She looked at me. "W-what?"

I picked up the flowers and handed them to her. "Y/N I asked you for advice because I didn't know how to say it. But I love you Y/N."

Y/N POV
I stayed there shocked not knowing what to say.

He looked down, "I see. Well I guess I'll be leaving." There was sadness in his tone. He was about to leave but I grabbed him and kissed him. He kissed back. It was a sweet comforting one.

I went red, "I love you too." I hugged him nuzzling my head against his chest. He hugged me back tight and we ended up staying there for a while.

Todoroki looked away blushing, "Is it ok if I stay the night?" 

Awww..."Of course!"

We sat down ending up watching a horror movie and me jumping at every jumpscare and scared completely. Todoroki offered to sleep on the floor.

I whined, "Nooooo. I'm scared. Come sleep with me."

He sighed. "Ok ok." He got in bed with me and I snuggled in his chest. He put his arms around me protectively. 

-Time Skip thanks to Kiribaku-
I woke up and saw Todoroki cuddling me. He looked so cute when he's asleep. Oof my heart can't handle this. I touched his hair. OMG IT'S SO SOFT is this sorcery?! He woke up. "You're a lizard Harry."

He looked at me, confused. "What?"

I shook my head. "We gotta get ready for school. Come onnnnnn." We both got ready ate breakfast and left holding hands. We walked into class to everyone looking at us.

Mina looked over,  "AWWWWWWW!!!"

Todoroki looked at all of the guys. "Me and Y/N are now dating. So I suggest any boys that try to get her I will come after you."

Oh well, I'm scared now.

Kirishima and Bakugo walked in and said they were dating. AHHHHHH MY GOD. KIRIBAKU FOR LIFE.

Momo saw me fangirling. "What do you think about KiriBaku Y/N?"

I smiled at her, "I was honestly waiting for it to happen. I have so many fanart for KiriBaku in my room.... Low-key no regrets."

I started squealing when they kissed.

Mina looked at her. "Momo. I had a dream last night that we were fuking. That's so gay. I would never do that."

Momo looked at her. "You wouldn't?"

"I mean. If you want to."

"AA."

Uraraka screamed next. "AAA."

I screamed louder.  "AAAAAAAAAAAAA"

441 words.