After Surgery (Rewritten)

WARNING: TALKS ABOUT SUICIDE

Todoroki POV

I woke up. "Y/N!"

"Get off of me. Now."

I looked at her. "W-what?"

She shut her eyes tightly. "GET AWAY! Y-YOU MONSTER! YOU KILLED THEM! MY PARENTS!"

Kirishima, Kaminari, Bakugou, and Izuku ran in. "What's happening?!"

I looked at them. "I don't know! Call the nurses!" 

She frantically looked around, seeing the 5 boys as black shadows with red eyes and they were glitching.  3 nurses with shots came in and tried to calm her down and hold her down. Her hair went everywhere and her eyes went pink as sharp hard candy came out and killed the nurses. (RIP)

Bakugou yelled at her. "CALM DOWN!" He tried to grab her but she sent him flying into a wall and she ran out the window.

Kirishima ran to him. "Bakubro! You ok?!"

Bakugou nodded, getting up. "I'm fine."

Kaminari looked at the nurses. "So scary. What do we do?" 

I looked at them, "We have to go after her."

Y/N POV
I was tired of everybody telling me what to do and how to act. I have another quirk called Demon which is pretty self-explanatory. Tons of police came and they tried to shoot me down. I panicked and formed Jawbreakers as a wall, the bullets bouncing back to them. 
I heard All Might. "Young Y/N! You must stop this and calm down!"

I started crying, hugging my knees, forming more Jawbreakers around me, forming a ball. Little did I know the guys were watching from afar. "I'm a monster! He killed my parents! I lived by myself for so many years. No heroes came to save me or my parents. My parents were pro heroes too! I've been lying to people that I'm fine! When I've been dying inside! You don't know what it feels like! What I've been through! I almost killed myself because of it! Don't you see... I'm a villain. So just kill me already."

"No. I won't kill you. People care for you. You risked your life to save people. That's what heroes do and you did just that. You're not a villain. So just calm down and come with me."

I made a hole in the wall, looking at him, seeing the police with their guns down. I hesitated, then got rid of the Jawbreaker sphere. I stepped forwards, but before I could say anything, a fist of fire hit me. I flew back hitting a wall. I looked over and saw the burning trash himself.  "ENDEAVOUR! YOU BASTARD! I'LL KILL YOU FOR THAT!" I flew towards him but a cloth went around me. Aizawa. I tried getting out.

"Stop. You're just going to hurt yourself more." 

I started falling and fell to my knees coughing up blood, then passed out. 

All Might POV
I ran to Young Y/N to see if she was ok. Thank goodness. I picked her up. I scolded Endeavour before I left for Recovery Girl. She took care of her and in a few days, she was healthy again. Well not really. She hadn't eaten in 3 days and she needed to work on controlling her quirk. Midnight had offered to become her adopted mother. The process was finished.

(537 words)