2nd Chance (Rewritten)

-Y/N POV-
I packed my stuff which was just UA uniforms, a few jeans, and hoodies along with a pair of tennis shoes. There really wasn't much I owned. I was glad to be her "daughter". All Might offered to train me which I accepted. He told me that Izuku would be there to train to so at least I got to see him. I would go back to UA in 2 weeks so I could train, work on my health, and process what's been happening. Kirishima, Bakugou, and Todoroki said they would check on me every now and then while Midnight wasn't here. They wanted me to skip the Sports Festival so I just watched it on tv. Midnight said she would be gone for a few extra hours doing hero stuff. I woke up around 5 to make breakfast and to see Midnight before she left and thank her. I saw her and limped over and hugged her. "Thank you for this. I don't deserve this. I'm sorry I put you in this."

She hugged me back, "Hey hey. It's ok. It was my choice and I'm glad to have made it. You're an incredible daughter adopted or not."

I let go of her and said goodbye when she left. I heard a knock on the door so I walked to it and opened it to Kirishima and Bakugo come in. Bakugo hugged me from behind while Kirishima hugged me from the front.

"Don't scare me like that, you idiot."

Kirishima nodded, "Yeah. We were scared." 

I smiled, closing my eyes and hugging them both back. "I love you guys too. And Bakugou I'm sorry about what happened at the hospital."

Bakugou nodded, "It's ok."

I left the hug to lay down on the couch. Kiri and Bakugou grabbed my hands as they sat down next to me. I fell asleep and Kiri carried me to my room. 

-Kiri POV-
I looked over to see Y/N fall asleep on my shoulder. I carried her to her bed and laid her down as if she was the most fragile thing ever. I grabbed Bakugou's hand and ran to UA. I love Bakugou. I hope he knows.

-Time Skip Todoroki POV-
I came in 2nd place in the Sports Festival and then I decided to go visit Y/N. I'm going to tell her. I ran to her new house and knocked on the door.

-Y/N POV-
I heard someone knock on the door, maybe it's All Might coming to get me for training. I opened it to be engulfed in a bear hug. I looked up to see Todoroki. I hugged him back, "Todoroki? Are you ok?"

He nodded, "Can I tell you something?"

I hummed, "Of course. Come sit on the couch."

We both sat down on the couch and I looked at him.  "So...what's up?"

He smiled, "Well I like this girl and we're really good friends. I see her almost everyday and she makes me happy. I don't know if she likes me back. But I fell for her."

This made my heartbreak. Does he love someone? I lost my chance. I felt like crying but I won't. I forced a smile, "Well you could give her some flowers and tell her how you feel in a really romantic way. This normally works."

He smiled back, "Thank you so much Y/N! I won't forget this. " He left and ran to a store. 

I sat back down crying my heart out. Does he not love me? I loved him. I should've told him when I had the chance. I cried harder, hugging my knees to my chest. 

-Todoroki POV-
Now I know how to confess to Y/N. And she doesn't know how I feel about her.  I'm so going to surprise her. I hope she feels the same. I ran back to her house with f/f (favorite flowers) and I was about to knock when I heard yelling and crying. What?

(So many POV switches...)

(651 words)