USJ (Rewritten)

Y/N POV

I woke up to my alarm and took a shower. I got dressed in the school uniform and ate breakfast. I was walking to school when I heard something. 

"Meow." 

I turned around to see a white cat. "Aww. You're so cute! Are you lost?"

My neighbor looked over. "No. It doesn't have an owner it just walks around the neighborhood sometimes."

The cat started rubbing against my leg purring.

"Aw. It seems like it takes a liking to you. Do you want her to take care of you?"

"Meow!"

The cat jumped into my arms and my neighbor went back to his house.

I smiled, "I'll take care of you but you will have to stay in my bookbag for now. We have to go to school." I put the cat in my book bag with my jacket and it fell asleep. I walked to school and went to my class then sat in my seat and put my book bag next to me. The rest of the class came in a little later. 

Aizawa was late as usual. "Put your hero clothes on. We're going to be going to USJ for training."

I instantly smiled. "USJ?! YES! I've always wanted to go there!" 

Todoroki smiles and Bakugou has a small smile, but it disappears quickly. We went to the bus and I brought my book bag with me, but of course, I would leave it on the bus so nothing would happen to the cat. I sat at the back in between Todoroki and Bakugou.

"You never told me your quirk Y/N."

I looked at Todoroki. "Oh. It's called Candy. I can create candy from any size, shape, color, or type of matter. I can change it's appearance as well. I can control it if it stays in the same matter, and I can solidify liquids and liquify solids for use. But if I overuse it, I lose all sense of taste for anything, even the candy I make." 

(Some info:)

[: Quirk Name:] Candy[: Quirk Type:] Emitter[: Abilities:] This quirk allows the user to create a seemingly limitless amount of candy, regardless of type, shape, or even state of matter. The candy created takes the appearance of whatever the user desires, be it the dark brown of chocolate or even the bright colors of a lollipop. The state of matter the candy takes the form of can be a solid or even a liquid when created, and the user can control if it stays in that state of matter, as they can solidify liquids and liquify solids for use. When in a solid, the candy is extremely durable and dense, able to take multiple direct hits from powerful attacks and remain perfectly fine. But after a while, the solid candy can break, but the user can just use the broken parts of the solid candy again, making breaking the candy useless. The liquid candy is very dense, even as a liquid, flowing like water but feeling like a solid upon contact. A special part of the candy creation is caramel, which is in between a liquid and solid, but very sticky, allowing constraints to be created, which are very durable and very strong even in small amounts.-Solid Candy: The candy created is solid, taking the form of chocolate, lollipops, jawbreakers, etc. What is created is very durable, even rivaling some forms of metal, like iron and steel strength.-Liquid Candy: The candy that is made is a liquid, such as melted chocolate, caramel, etc. The liquid candy flows like water, but is dense, like a solid, retaining the durability of Solid Candy as well.-Living Candy: This creation of candy is very strange, as the candy takes the form of a living creature that the user so desires, and holds the properties of whatever candy type, be it solid or liquid candy. The living candy creatures are usually controlled directly by the user, but in special cases, the living candy creature can think and move on its own.[: Drawbacks:] The candy is very susceptible to heat and flames, as it makes it melt almost instantly upon touch. Freezing the candy is possible, making it very brittle and easy to destroy. Something that is a downside for the user directly is that they lose all sense of taste for anything, not even for their own candy.

(ok back to the story)

He nodded. "Interesting, but why did you bring your bookbag?"

Bakugou paid attention for once. "Yeah. What Icyhot said." 

I told them the story and showed them the cat. I'll name her Snow. 

"We're here."

I was the last one to get off the bus because I had to tell Snow that I would be back and not go anywhere. I put some food and some water in the bookbag for her and fixed the jacket. She mewed and I left. My bookbag is like a blackhole...no matter how much stuff is in there, it never gets full. That's kinda weird. I got off the bus, "YES! We're here!" 

Iida turned to me and put a hand up, "Y/N! You are showing dis-"

Aizawa shook his head. "Leave her."

We walked in to see Thirteen and Uraraka and I fangirled. Thirteen started to explain what we were going to do until I saw something in the back.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Hey. What's that?"

Aizawa looked over. "Stand back! Those are real villains! Thirteen protect the students!"

I took a peek and saw a guy with light blue hair and hands over him come out, then memories started to come back. Bad memories. 

(931 words)