Mystery Boy (Rewritten)

The girls invited everyone to a party that would be held in Momo's house so the girls and I went shopping. When I was shopping, I ran into a guy that had a black hoodie and light blue hair so I asked him to lunch since I hit him. So here I am eating with a guy I don't even know but I this feeling I do.  

"So what's your name?"

He didn't look up. "None of your business." 

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Well then, I'm L/N Y/N but you can call me Y/N!"

He grumbled. "Are you always this cheerful?"

I shrugged then heard Momo call me.

"Y/N time to go!"

I got up. "I gotta go! I hope I'll see you around. If you want to train together here's my number! Bye then!" I was walking to Momo's house with the others. Who was he? He seems so rude and grumpy but he sounds so familiar. I can't put my finger on it. I'll ask him later. We made it to her house. "Woah. You never told us you lived in a mansion!"

She smiled, scratching the back of her neck. "I didn't? Oh well." 

I walked in to see Todoroki sleeping on the couch while the other guys are outside. I sat next to him, smiling down at him. The girls walked in soon after. 

Momo smiled. "Let's play truth or dare"

Mina jumped up and down. "YESSSS!"

She's always happy to play truth or dare...I woke Todoroki up and told him what we're playing.

Mina looked over. "Hmm, Todoroki. Truth or dare?" 

Todoroki looked back at her. "Dare? I guess." 

Mina laughed. "I dare you to play 7 Minutes in Heaven with Y/N."

Shoto and I went bright red. "W-what? I-I mean w-"

Todoroki gulped, cutting me off. "C-come on Y/N. We have to do it." 

Mina literally squealed. "YESSSSSSSSSS!" 

My eyes widened. "WHAT?! NOOO! I'M NOT READY!" 

Mina and Momo pushed us into a closet and locked it. Todoroki looked at me in the darkness.

"I guess we have to do this."

I looked at him, slowly nodding. "A-alright." 

🍋~LEMON~🍋

He took his shirt off and I stood there shocked as he took off my pants. He looked at me, then laid me down on the ground. It was cold so I got chills, then I looked up to see Todoroki looking down at me. I took off my shirt, him taking off his pants. He put up 2 fingers, then traced my thighs with them. 

"Are you ready?" 

I nodded, my heart beating out of my chest. He slid off my panties and inserted his fingers. I felt pain and winced, him looking at me, taking a minute. I got used to his fingers and nodded, holding onto his shoulders. He started thrusting his fingers in and out, then I bit my lip, too embarrassed to moan. 

He smiled, "It's alright if you make noise. I don't think they're outside anymore." 

I looked up at him, he's so sweet even now. I smiled back, then he started moving his fingers faster. I let out a moan, then felt an unfamiliar knot form in my stomach. He added another finger, then eventually, I released. He gave me a minute, then put his hands on my breasts, slightly pinching them, making me shiver. He looked at me, then moved his hands away, taking his pants off, and looked around for something. He eventually found a condom, then slid it on. There was only limited light, due to the light coming from under the door, but it was enough to see him now hovering over me. He slowly inserted his member into me, making me yelp in pain. He kissed my forehead, then moved his face down, connecting our lips together. I blushed even more than I was now, kissing me back. I inserted my tongue and we both fought for dominance, but he won. We had to separate for air and by the time we were done kissing, I was adjusted to his size. 

"You can move now." 

He nodded, starting off slow. It hurt at first but the pain was soon replaced with pleasure. I moaned out, "F-faster."

I saw his face and it was a really dark red, maybe even redder than mine. He complied, going faster, then I felt something trickle down my thigh, so I looked down and saw blood. It was because I was a virgin, but not anymore. I tightened my grip on his shoulder, now a moaning mess from how fast he was going. I felt the second knot form in my stomach, then I noticed he was on edge too.

"Are you a-almost there?" 

I looked at him and nodded, kissing him passionately, him kissing back, then we both released at the same time. We were both panting, then he pulled out, taking care of the condom. 

🍋~END OF LEMON~🍋

He got dressed and so did I. He helped me walk out since my legs were sore. Nobody was in the room, I guess they all went to their separate rooms. Todoroki walked to his room, carrying me, then we eventually made it. He opened the door, shutting it behind us, then laid me down on the bed, him laying down next to me. I looked into his two-toned eyes, smiling. "Thank you."

He pulled the blanket over us, then smiled back. "For what?"

I scooted closer, my head on his chest, "For being that special one." 

He wrapped his arms around me, then paused, "I love you." 

I blushed, "I love you too. Goodnight." I closed my eyes and soon enough, we both fell asleep, knowing we were going to face so much teasing tomorrow. 

✨Kacchow✨

(942 words)