Chapter I

Italics are thoughts. Bold is yelling. Underline is other.

Draco's POV

He pinned me against the wall " I will.."
And that was when it ended, I cursed my weird dreams and got up to shower,fixing my little "problem" while at it.

I got out the shower and went downstairs where I saw mother and father fighting again. He's gonna be mad later and I'm gonna be his little toy.

I quickly grab breakfast and go upstairs, you shouldn't eat your already so fat. Said the voice inside my head, but today is the day I'm supposed to eat. Just don't, everyone will notice. I put the plate of food to the side and looked for the box under my bed.

"Found it!" I said to no one when I finally found it. I opened it, it keeps a lot of valuable things which means I am not in that box. I have pictures of when things used to be happy, I have a beautiful stone and most importantly, my blade, I held it up to eye level and watched the silver metal reflect in the sun.

Self harm warning!!!

I brought it down to my left arm where the disgusting mark is. I made 1 cut, then 2, then 3, 4,5,6 and before I knew it I had made 32 cuts. The blood was dripping down my arm and on my bed. I took a towel and cleaned my arm up and then wrapped it up in bandages.

Self harm over!

I laid back down and thought about how fucked up my life is. Why can't I just be normal? Skinny? No dark mark? Like girls? Not be a disappointment? Anything?. I cried and eventually fell asleep.

TIME SKIP

I woke up to loud footsteps coming up the stairs. I bolted up, it was father. He stormed in and closed the door behind him, he undressed and told me to lay on the bed.

Rape warning ⚠️

I did as he said not wanting it to be worse. I grabbed his belt and started hitting me. "Did you gain weight? It looks like it!" It started getting g worse "YOUR JUST A FAT UGLY GAY DISGUSTING PERSON!" I started crying "DO YOU LIKE GETTING BEAT!?!!?" He undressed me and pushed himself inside me, it hurt like crazy. He was thrusting in and out until he finished. He dressed himself and walked out. Which left me there crying and bleeding.

ITS GOOD NOW!

I cleaned up and got dressed. I looked at the bottle of pills in my bathroom and contemplated suicide. "Not today" I said. Then when? The voice said "not sure" I said back. I walked out the bathroom and went to bed. Just 95 more days of summer left. The worst 95 days of my life.

That's it for chapter one! I hope you liked it and put suggestions for other fanfics or something in this one. Thank you, bye!
494 words