X

A lot of this fanfic is in Draco's POV and it will be for a little but Harry's POV will come back.

Draco's POV

I woke up in a cold sweat with tears streaming down my face. That memory is a bad one but not one of the worst. Still terrifying, Harry was snoring beside me, I guess he's in a deep sleep.

I decided I didn't want to bother him with my issues anymore than I already do. I walked into the bathroom, tears were still streaming in torrents down my face. I locked the door and put a silencing charm up and broke down into sobs. Why was I born such a mess up? What could I change about myself that would make my father happy? You need to eat less. You are fat, your stomach hangs off your body. Your ugly, your face is pointy and your hair is a disgusting color. Harry is just taking you as another one of his charity cases. He doesn't really love you. This voice in my head was telling me the truth, part of me new the part of Harry was lying the another one knows he loves me.

It's a constant battle of emotion. I heard somebody from outside the door and I turned around to look at it as if I was expecting someone to be in here. I heard someone knock on the door, "Draco? Are you in there?" It was Harry. I took down the silencing charm and ran the water and said "yeah I just got up to go to the bathroom." I splashed water on my face and wiped it, trying to make it look like I was just going to the bathroom and not crying.

I looked at myself and figured it would have to do, I took the locking chair off the door and turned the light off and opened it. "You okay?" Harry asked. "I'm fine." I smiled reassuringly at him. I wasn't fine and I knew it, he knew it too, but I think in this particular moment he believed me.

We walked back to his bed and layed down, Harry pulled me in his arms and pulled the blanket over us. We were basically spooning. "Why were you crying?" Harry asked softly. I felt a wave of panic. He doesn't know, just lie right and he will believe. "I wasn't." I said sounding like I was confused. "You eyes are red and I never heard the toilet flush. You were in there for 5 minutes too." Harry replied. I was in there for 10 but he must have woken up while I was in there.

I sighed softly, "Yeah I had a memory of my father hurting me from over the summer, I didn't want to bother you." I sat up and looked him in the eyes "can I see your arms Draco?" He asked me and this look of sadness on his face. I rolled my sleeves up and showed him, he looked them over before he decided that there were no new ones. "You haven't cut recently right?" I started to feel guilty, I promised him I wouldn't and I did, he didn't even know it. I looked down and shrugged. He hugged me and asked "where?" I whispered very quietly, "on my hips and stomach." He hugged me tighter and stroked my hair.

He was probably disappointed, "I'm not mad or disappointed Draco, I know what you're thinking. I should have realized, I'm just disappointed in myself that's all. When did you do it?" He explained and asked me. To which I replied with "yesterday and today." He kept ahold of me and whispered that he was sorry and he could have stopped it.

I told him to not be sorry. I was starting to drift off the sleep though, I fell asleep in Harry's arms, he was just so calming and smelled so good.

*time skip to the morning*

Still Draco's POV

I awoke with a yawn and looked around the room, but I was blocked by Harry's body, I slowly tried to get out of his arms but couldn't. I casted a tempo to check the time and saw it was 8:36 am on a Saturday. I started to draw shapes on Harry's arms cause I was bored, breakfast started at 9 on weekend so I decided I could wake him. I poked him and said his name.

"Harry, it's almost time for breakfast." I said into his ear and he jumped, "iss whal tiop huh." I giggled at him, he opened his eyes and looked at me and smiled. He stretched and sat up and kissed me on my lips. I smiled into the kiss and kissed him back.