XVI

Draco's POV

Looking at Hogsmeade mostly empty was kinda weird seeing as anytime we had really been there it was people galore. Harry grabbed my hand and we all started to walk in. "Where are we headed to first?" Harry asked everyone.

"I have to get something for Mum and Dad and my 8 million siblings, we don't even know if Percy is going to be here for Christmas he's been a right prat lately." Ron said. "Isn't he always though?" Hermione chimed in. Ron chuckled and agreed.

"I have to get stuff for mother too, also if I do end up going with you guys to Rons house then I'm gonna need to get some stuff for your family which I'm gonna need help with and I also need to get something for you." I pointed at Harry as I said the last part. "You don't have to get me anything, but if you want to that's okay too." Harry said to me.

"I say we go to shop by Madam Puddifoots, I don't remember the name of it but I know it had a lot of different gift things in it." Hermione said. We all agreed and started to walk there, I was walking a little slower than everyone else seeing as I was kinda weak and shorter than them. Halfway there I felt someone put their arms under me and pick me up. I panicked for a moment before I realized it was just Harry.

He started to jog a bit before I realized that we were quite a ways away from Hermione and Ron. "Sorry, I was kinda in my own little world and wasn't looking at how slow I was going, also you and Ron are tall." I said looking up at Harry. He smiled warmly at me, "it's all good, plus I rather like having you in my arms anyways."

I blushed and smiled. Harry continued walking just a bit behind Hermione and Ron. After a couple minutes we got there. Harry put me down and we all went in, it was freezing outside. I looked around the shop and saw some scarves in the back, mother would love a new warm scarf. "Well, I think we should start with the easy stuff and then go on to Rons family, their likes are so different sometimes it's hard." Harry said next to me. I nodded.

I started to walk to the back and Harry followed me. I looked at the scarf color choices and realized mother doesn't have a blue scarf and it would compliment her beautifully. I picked one up and held it close. "Alright, I know nothing about your mother so you're gonna have to help me here." Harry said. "Well, she likes jewelry. She likes clothing accessories and personalized stuff, and she likes collectible chinaware." I said to Harry.

He nodded and started to look around before seeing a locket, he walked over to it and picked it up gently. He opened it and inspected it. He turned around to face me and showed me it. You could put a picture of your choice in it and even words if you want, it was in the shape of a heart. "What do you think?" He asked me. I looked up at him and said, "she would love it, what are you gonna put in it though?"

He looked deep in thought for a second. "That's for me to know and you to find out." He said to me. "Whyyyy?" I whined to him. "Because, I know what I can put in it and that she would like it but it's gonna be a secret for you right now." He explained to me. I scrunched my nose before forgetting about it. He picked the locket up and we walked over to Ron and Hermione.

"Alright guys, we got what we needed, now we have to find what we need for your family, Ron. And also something for Hermione." Harry said. "I got what I needed for them and Hermione but Draco probably needs help seeing as he doesn't really know them yet." Ron replied. I nodded. "Well let's see, Mum really likes cooking, Dad likes muggle stuff of course. Bill likes just about anything, Charlie isn't gonna be there so you don't have to worry about him, Percy we don't know about either but he is all about work so quills and things like that. Fred and George love prank stuff. Me and Ginny like quidditch and candy. Well I do at least I don't know about Ginny exactly.Hermione likes books as you know." Ron said.