Chapter V

Draco's POV

It was already October and it was getting colder, for me at least. I had gotten many letters from father telling me I was a failure and how my grades need to be better. Of course I never told anyone this so I sat in misery.

It was the weekend, a hogsmead weekend to be exact. I wasn't gonna go because, well, people. Ew. I hate people. They suck. I am a person too. And I hate myself. The only people I don't hate are Ron, Hermione and Harry. Pansy and Blaise aren't to bad but they do talk to me much. Pansy just tries to get into my pants but she's pretty supportive.

Harry, Ron and Hermione were going to Hogsmeade, I obviously wasn't going with them. We already established that. People were starting to head down to where they needed to meet to go to Hogsmeade.

I watched as everyone was let into there. They all looked happy. I wish I could be as happy as them. I Sat on my bed when I heard a peck on the window, I looked up and saw my owl. I went over and opened the door, taking the later out her beak. I gave her a treat and looked at who the letter was from.

It was from Father.

I opened the envelope and pulled the paper out, it said:

Dear Draco,

I recently heard about your grades from the headmaster, they were very disappointing. You got a lower grade than that mudblood did, your a pure blood Draco! Your better than her. I also heard from Mr. Goyle that you look like you've gained weight. That's disgusting too, your extremely overweight. You need to eat less and focus more on your schoolwork. I also expect you back for Christmas break.

   Sincerely, Father

My hands started to shake as tears started to roll down my cheeks, I went into the bathroom and plunged two finger down my throat, throwing up anything that I ate in the last day, which was a cracker or two, I still did this twice more. I sat against the wall with my knees pulled against my chest crying.

I felt the strong need to cut, I got up shakily and looked through my bag, after a minute of searching I found my blade. I sat down and pulled my arm sleeve up, putting the blade to my skin I pressed down and cut, blood started to drop down my pale arm. It was like wine on snow, but better.

I did this a few more times I felt myself start to calm down, still breathing heavy,I pulled out a piece of paper and wrote To harry

Dear Harry,

I had a panic attack, can you please come help me? You don't have to I know your having fun at Hogsmeade. Don't feel obligated.

    Sincerely, Draco

I got up and gave the letter to the owl, who flew off to give it to Harry. I sat for a minute thinking about the letter my father sent me, I felt another panic attack coming. I tried to breathe slowly but it wasn't working, I started crying again and I frantically dried to find my blade but I couldn't. I was shaking and breathing heavily. My vision was blurry and my stomach hurt like crazy. That's the whole package with a panic attack, for me at least.

I sat against the wall still crying, it just wouldn't go away. I heard footsteps start to come up the stairs, I just couldn't be bothered to look up and find out what was happening, I couldn't breathe. I heard my door open and someone rush over to me, I could smell that it was Harry. I looked up at him and he grabbed me in a hug. I sobbed into his shoulder, I knew Ron and Hermione were there but Harry was helping.

"Breathe Draco, in and out slowly. Shhh" Harry said gently into my ear I started to follow his movements, I slowly calmed down and sat there comforted by Harry's embrace. "I'm sorry" I said to Ron, Harry and Hermione. I looked at them guiltily. "It's fine, there was nothing at Hogsmeade anyway really. You know we would do anything for you Draco" Hermione said kindly. Ron nodded. Harry let go of me.

I sat down against the wall feeling tired. "Is there anything or anyone that set that panic attack off?" Harry asked looking a little angry. "I-" i cut off. I wasn't sure if I should tell them or not. I decided that maybe I should and if they asked if he did anything else, I could say no. "My father sent me a letter" I finally said. "Can I read it?" Harry asked. I nodded and went to go grab it. I put it in Harry's hand "no offense you guys but can only Harry read the letter?" I asked quietly hoping they wouldn't get mad.

"Yeah that's fine" Hermione and Ron agreed. Harry read the letter face distorting into disgust. I got worried. Was I disgusting. "Your father is the worst human being on earth!" He exclaimed, "none of that is true Draco, just because you aren't top of the class doesn't make you stupid!" Ron and Hermione stood there confused but kinda catching on. "Draco how much do you weigh?" Harry asked out of no where.

I got nervous, what if he thought I was fat? He must have noticed my face because he said "Draco your not fat at all in facts you are extremely skinny. Like way to skinny." I started to think about what he said. How could he think that? I am very much so overweight. "I-I weigh like somewhere between 90-95 pounds." I said I heard a gasp from Hermione. "Draco how?" "Can we just drop the subject?" I asked quietly,

"Yeah we can, but we are talking about It later" Harry said. "Here follow me I know somewhere we can all go to take our minds off things. Especially yours, Draco."

We all trailed behind Harry going up many staircases, until we reached a blank wall. "That's a really nice wall, very helpful" I said sarcastically. Ron chuckled. "This is the room of requirement." A door suddenly appeared and Harry opened it.  We all walked in and took a look around. There was a living room with an L shaped couch and this weird box thing sitting in front of it, beside it was a small kitchen and then there was a bathroom, the lights were dim so it was quite relaxing.

The walls of the living room were a light grey and the floor was a light blue carpet. The kitchen had very minty green walls, like almost white and the floor was wood, the bathroom had some purple and white tiles on the wall and a white tiles floor. There was a toilet and shower along with a sink in there,

 There was a toilet and shower along with a sink in there,

(Here's an idea of the layout)

"What is that?" I asked pointing to that box thing. "That is a Television, it's a thing muggles use to watch stuff on." Hermione answered. Harry grabbed the remote, I think, and turned the Television on. He took with disk thing and put it in another box Ron was grabbing bags out of his bag and was placing them in the couch. The screen of the television lit up and started to play something. "That is Called a movie, it entertains people or every age." Hermione informed.

The movie was playing, Ron opened the bags up and there was a bunch of candy. Hermione and Harry grabbed some and so did Ron. I looked at it for a second and focused back on the screen. Halfway through the movie I was feeling a little drowsy "can I- lean on you?" I asked Harry, Embarrassed. Harry nodded and I leaned on his shoulder, he put his arm around me and half hugged me. I smiled.

I was getting uncomfortable with my head in his shoulder so I put it is his lap instead. His hand played with my hair as we watched the movie. I started to doze off into sleep, I tried to stay awake but I couldn't.

I fell asleep, a peaceful one at that. One without nightmares or anything. Just..sleep.

Wow 2 chapters in less than 24 hours. Thank you all for reading! Leave suggestions in the comments and vote! Check out my best friend Chickenlxver she's making an awesome story. Have a great day and thanks again!

1440 Words