XII

Draco's POV

Beep..beep..beep..beep

God, what was that noise? Is this the opening of hell? That's where I should be going.
"His condition is stable, but what he did could cause severe liver damage. You were lucky you found him when you did because if you have found him and gotten him here a few minutes later than what you did, there would be no saving him. He's very malnourished and weak. He might be stable now but I can't guarantee that it will stay like that. We are trying everything me can." Who was that?

I heard sobbing and someone said "what's the extent of the damage?" It sounded kinda like Harry. Did he get killed too? He better not have, i could feel my heart rate speeding up, I don't want Harry dead. "His body is weak because he's malnourished, He has an eating disorder, no person should be that skinny with a fast metabolism. His liver might be damaged because of all the pills he took and he has scars all on his arms from self harm. They are also on his legs, hips and stomach. He is in a coma but I am pretty sure he will be waking up soon because he's been twitching."

I heard Harry sigh. That was definitely Harry. "So he's okay?" He asked. "Well not particularly, His heart does have a chance of stopping. This eating disorder and cutting will need to be kept a close eye on and he will need therapy. We are very worried and we have doctors around at all times if you have any worries." The guy finished.

At this point I knew I wasn't dead and I was still alive. I didn't want to be alive I wanted to die. I can't move. I can only hear and breathe. I tried to move my arms. It wasn't working. I could hear foot steps coming towards me. I heard someone pull up a chair and sit down. Someone grabbed my hand and held it. It was definitely Harry. The real question was where am I?

"Draco I'm sorry, I should have been there and realized sooner, this is all my fault." Harry started crying. I wanted to tell him none of this is his fault. But I couldn't move and I couldn't speak. I tried with all my strength to move, I could feel a pain in my arm as it twitched. That was the most I could do. My eyes wouldn't open. Maybe I could sleep and wake up and I can tell Harry it's not his fault. None of it is. But I don't want to be awake I want to be dead. That's All I wanted.
The beeping was getting slower and I felt like I couldn't breathe. Maybe my wish was gonna come true.

Beep.....beep....beep.....beeeeeeeep

*Time skip*

Draco's POV

I opened my eyes to blinding light. Maybe I did die and instead of going to hell im going to heaven? I looked around before realizing this is not heaven at all, this was St. Mungos. I looked down at my body and saw u was in a gown and there were wires connected to various things on me. I had an IV and a heart monitor thing. I had a breathing mask on.

I was in a closed off room and I saw someone at the side of my bed. It was Harry. I wanted to hug him so bad. I moved my arm which was bandaged, I got a pain through my arm and gasped loudly. That hurt. I heard shuffling beside me before Harry popped his head up and looked at me. Our eyes locked.

His eyes started to fill with tears before he stood up and hugged me. "Draco! Oh my god I was so worried." He exclaimed. He started to sniffle. "Draco I'm sorry this is all my fault I love you!" He held on to me. Tears started to go down my face. With a raspy voice I replied "I love you too Harry."

He picked his head up from my shoulder and kissed me on the forehead. He stood up and fixed himself. "I'm gonna go get a doctor I'll be back." He said pointing to the door. He walked outside the door.

You really are great at making people upset huh? Selfish bitch. You wanted to die and that made Harry cry. The voice said in my head. I brought my non injured arm up to my eyes and wiped the tears. Weak. I could hear my fathers voice say that.