Chapter 2

I got up from my deep sleep to find SeungCheol missing. "Babe? " I looked around the house to find a note stuck to the fridge. 'Be good and wait for me. I'll end class at 4pm today. Do your homework while waiting. There's food in the fridge that I made this morning so pop it in the mircrowave before you eat! I love you!
- from daddy. '
I smiled to myself as I read the note. I'm so glad that I have no classes for today. I quickly washed up and had my breakfast before going to the study room to do my homework. Two hours has passed when I finished up the work. "What should I do now... " I pouted slightly before heading to the living room and turned on the television. Butterbean's cafe happened to be playing on the television and I was glued to the show, slipping into littlespace... Which broke rule 1. Never slip into littlespace when daddy's not home. I got up from where I was and ran to my room, retrieving my pacifier and Rinrin, my giraffe stuffie before running back to the living room while the commercials were playing. I sat back down on the couch, popping my pacifier in my mouth as I watch the show.

A thought came to my mind and I decided to bake a cake for daddy since butterbean could do it with magic. I got off the couch and went to the kitchen to start baking. I googled a cake recipe and followed the steps, spilling some ingredients along the way. I then placed the cake batter in the oven and watch it bake. Once it was done, I added some decorations and a few fruits. I smiled at the masterpiece, feeling really proud of myself. Just then, my phone received a notification. "I'll be home in 5mins baby" I panicked. The whole kitchen is in a mess. The flour is scattered all over the floor, there's egg shells and egg whites on the table which is dripping to the floor already and the vanilla essence and food colouring are everywhere. I quickly cleaned up the place but I wasn't fast enough. The door unlocked when I was half way done cleaning. "Hey baby boy I'm home! " SeungCheol said.

Oh snap. He's gonna freak out when he sees this. I aborted my mission of cleaning the place and ran as fast as I could to my room where there's a secret room in between the walls. I hide inside the door and kept really quiet. "Baby- OMG. The kitchen. Jeonghan! What did you do?! " I heard SeungCheol's voice bellowed through the house. I started crying silently, knowing how bad the punishments would be. Probably spankies and I hated them the most. It hurts so bad and I couldn't sit down for days! I hugged the unicorn stuffie and stuffed a new pacifier in my mouth since I left my stuffs on the couch. I heard SeungCheol cleaning up the kitchen and opening every single doors of the house. "Baby. Come out now or you'll have 20 spankies. " I got really scared when he said that but I didn't wanna leave and since all those crying has got me really sleepy, I ended up falling asleep on the bed inside the secret room while crying.

"You know what? You're really annoying and I don't want you anymore. Joshua behaves so much better than you and doesn't break the rules. " SeungCheol rolled his eyes as he carried Joshua in his arms. I started crying. "Daddy.. You don't want hannie anymore? " I was tugging onto his sleeves. He pushed me away, causing me to fall to the ground, hitting my head really hard. I cried louder, begging him to stay. He kicked me in the stomach before leaving with Joshua. I screamed as I cried, waking myself up. "D-daddy? Where are you!!" I started crying as I didn't see his presence, totally forgetting I'm in the secret room. SeungCheol came running to my room and finding the source of my cries. He pushed the door open and hugged me tightly. "Shhh baby... Daddy's here.. Don't cry don't cry " He stroked my hair gently as he whispered sweet words to me. "D-daddy dun wan hawwie anywore? " I looked into his Hazel brown eyes. "Of course I want you silly bun. Daddy will always love you and stay with you. " He smiled and pecked my lips. "No shuashua? " I pouted, still remembering the nightmare. "No shuashua. Daddy promise. Is that what you dreamt of hmm? " I nodded, burying my face in his chest. He chuckled. "Don't worry Angel, daddy will never leave you" He kisses the crown of my head before carrying me out of the room, totally forgetting the mess I made just now. "Want to sleep again Prince? " I nodded, closing my eyes as he placed me on the bed and laid next to me, cuddling me. "Good night Angel. Daddy will protect you from all the nightmares. " He kissed my forehead as I slowly drift off to dreamland.