Chapter 3

⚠️ TW: mentioning of self-harm and slut.

I woke up to the loud alarm I set on my phone so I won't Be late for school. I groaned and sat up slowly. I washed up and got ready to school. I got into my car and drove to the school alone since SeungCheol's class starts earlier. I was about to park my car at my spot when I saw someone vandalizing my spot. I got off the car and they ran off. I stared at those words that say "leave cheol alone slut. " and "grow up and stop acting like a kid. " I held back my tears and got back into the car before parking it and went straight to class. I couldn't pay attention in the class and excused myself to go home.

Once I got home, I went straight to my room and locked the door. SeungCheol called me so many times and texted me too. I sighed and threw my phone on my pile of stuffies. "They're right jeonghan. You're just a slut. Stop acting like a god damn kid and man up. You're a grown man. Cheol hates you. He never loved you at all. It's all a lie jeonghan. " The voice. They're back. It hurts so much and I broke down. "Go and kill yourself. Save the trouble for everyone jeonghan. " I don't know what got into me. I listened to the voice and went over to the drawer, pushing everything aside before taking my penknife out. I make a few deep cuts on my wrist, followed by several more cuts all over my arms.

I cried so hard I couldn't breathe at all. I don't know when but the front door opened and a knock came on my door. "Hannie? Baby boy. It's daddy. " it's seungcheol. I panicked. I washed the cuts quickly and wore my jacket over to cover the cuts. I unlocked the door and smiled slightly. "H-hi... " SeungCheol hugged me tightly. "Why didnt you answer my calls and texts? Are you okay? " I nodded and pushed him away slightly. "I'm fine cheol. Just tired. I have to rest now. Please go back to school. You have matters to settle after it. " I put on my best fake smile before closing the door.

SeungCheol gave up and went back to school. I took off my jacket and laid on the bed, crying myself to sleep. I woke up in the late evening to realise SeungCheol wasn't home. I sighed and made dinner for myself. SeungCheol came home at midnight, tipsy.. Close to drunk I'll say. I avoided him since he was in that state. I went to my room but he grabbed my wrist harshly, pulling me towards him. I winced in pain and pulled my hand back to see that the cuts are bleeding once again. Tears rolled down my cheeks from both the pain on my wrist and in my heart.

It was as if my tears are magical, SeungCheol quickly sober up and panicked."baby, what's this?! Why did you?! " I broke down in front of him, mumbling everything that happened in between sobs. I calmed down slowly and he made me explain the things that caused the sudden change in me. I said everything and cried again. I couldn't take the pain anymore. SeungCheol then sent an email to the lecturers, explaining that we'll take the rest of the week off as we're both "sick". He then carried me to our room and laid me down before lying next to me, whispering sweet nothings in my ears. "I love you Prince. No matter what people say. I love the big you and the little you. The others are just really jealous of you that's why they did those. I will always protect you no matter what and I'm so sorry I came a little late. " He kissed my forehead, stroking my hair gently. "G-good night cheollie. I love you too " I smiled for the first time today, falling asleep in his arms where I feel the safest.