Chapter 6

We headed to the studio after the week was over – wishing the week hasn't end that quick. "Okay guys. We'll be having dance class today and then we'll have lunch before vocal class. " Manager Jeon said before he left the group at the studio. The choreography teacher, Jennie, entered the class with a pretty girl who's hugging onto a stuffed unicorn tightly. "Good morning everyone. I'm Jennie and I'll be your dance teacher from now on. This is Lisa, my girlfriend and you'll see her most of the time. She's a little so I expect you guys to respect her own lifestyle choice and don't bully her. " Everyone cooed at Lisa who mumbled a quiet "hewwo".

I stood at my spot quietly, playing with the pocket of my jeans when all of a sudden JunHui started screaming as he tug onto MyungHo's sleeve."Dada! Pway wif wisa pweaseeee " MyungHo let out a chuckle. "Not now prince. Big Junnie have to practice ~ How about this? You two can have a play date during lunch, but you must eat your veggies. " JunHui nodded happily and slipped out of his headspace – his face turned as red as a tomato. "It's fine Junnie. Don't worry about it." Joshua said, smiling widely. "Okay, everyone let's start our warm-ups! " Jennie said after settling Lisa down at the corner of the room with her toys and pacifier.

*2 hours later*

Dance practice soon ended and it's time for lunch. As MyungHo promised, JunHui and Lisa played for a little after having their meals. I played with my food and only ate 1/4 of it. I threw the rest of my food in the trash and went to drink my water. SeungCheol didn't pay any attention to whatever I was doing and just played with JunHui and Lisa. I can't really blame him anyways since he's the oldest of the group. Their play date soon got wrapped up as the vocal instructor came. We started training almost immediately until it's time for us to go back to the dorm.

JunHui, JiHoon, SeokMin, Vernon and MinGyu whined about having to walk to the cars and had MyungHo, Joshua, SoonYoung, SeungKwan and WonWoo piggyback them to the cars. "They're littles too? " SeungCheol asked, earning a nod and smile from their caregivers. "Let's get in the cars guys. We're all tired. We should get home as soon as possible since the littles are all about to fall asleep on you guys. " I got in the car and plug in my earpiece, blasting my music as loud as possible to tune out everything that's happening in the car.

I went to my room immediately and just locked the door shut before any of them could come in. I packed all my little space items inside the box they arrived with, including my stuffie that has been on my bed since it arrived. I taped the box shut and stuffed it under my bed before unlocking the door and going to the bathroom to bathe. SeungCheol came in shortly after I was done bathing and drying my hair.

"Hey baby. " I smiled slightly. "Hi love. " SeungCheol wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. "How's practice today? Is it okay? " I nodded slightly. "It's fun watching them play with each other. They're so cute. " I faked a smile. Why didn't he ask me if I want to come out? I got away from his grip and lied down on the bed. "Let's sleep cheollie. I'm sleepy. " I yawned and pat the empty space next to me. He lied down and wrapped hs arms around me. "Good night love. Sleep well. " I hummed in response, soon falling asleep.