Chapter 8

The smell of mac and cheese woke me up from my nap. I rubbed my eyes gently as I get off the bed, sucking onto my pacifier unconsciously. I walked to the kitchen with my eyes half closed and sat on the chair. The kitchen went silent almost immediately and I opened my eyes slowly, looking around. "Why are you all wooking.. " I paused. The pacifier stopped moving in my mouth. I stared at everyone in shock and ran to my room – locking the door behind me.

"Oh no.. They found out.. They saw... What am I gonna do... " I mumbled, pacing up and down. "Baby? It's me cheollie. Open up, please? " I Shook my head, "nuh!" Uh ohs. I'm slipping. No. Jeonghan. Get a hold of yourself. "Come on Prince~ You won't want to lock daddy outside do you? " Despite the door being closed, I can see his cute pout and hear his sad voice. I couldn't control myself and unlock the door. "Dada.. "

SeungCheol got in the room and hugged me tightly. "It's fine baby, it's fine. Daddy's here. " I buried my face in his chest, my tears flowing down uncontrollably. "W-when? I h-hid it so well... " SeungCheol frowned slightly. "Just now during practice, you started to cry and ask for me. Baby, why did you hide it? What happen? " I kept silent for a moment before slipping. "Dada bwsy wif them s-sho hannie nu wan disturbs dada.. They nu wike hannie wights? " I looked down and played with his fingers. "Oh sweetie.. Of course not. Dada is so sorry he didn't pay more attention to you. They would love to meet you Prince~ They're all waiting to play with you ever since you came back. "

I looked up at him, my face stained with tears. "Weawwie? Hannie wan pway wif them dada! B-but nomnom fiwst? Hungwie.. " He chuckled. "Of course Prince. Let's get you changed first okay? You haven't took a bath the whole day! " I gasped. "Oh nus. Hannie swinky. Go pway wif duckies fiwst dada! " I get off the bed immediately and ran to the bathroom. "Slow down Prince. " SeungCheol laughed and followed me closely. He filled the tub with water and placed a rose scented bath bomb with my rubber ducks into the water. I stared at the bath bomb closely as he removed my clothes.

He's shocked at what he saw. "Baby? What happen to your thighs hmm? " I stared at him for a good 10 seconds before I started crying. "Nu scold hannie!! Hannie sowwy dada!! " He quickly pulled me into a hug. "No no baby. I'm not scolding you. Did big hannie do this hmm? Can dada know why? " I wiped off the tears in my eyes and mumbled a soft "voices.. Bad.. Sowwy" He sighed softly, knowing what I meant. "Okay baby, let's get you clean first okay? Dada has got to clean your boo-boos too. " I nodded and get into the tub carefully, playing with my rubber ducks.

The short play time is soon over and SeungCheol wrapped me in the soft, fluffy baby pink towel before bridal style carrying me to our bedroom. He laid out a few outfits for me to choose and I looked at them for awhile before choosing the pink unicorn onesies. "Twis dada!! " I smile happily and waits to be dressed. After I got dressed, we headed down to the kitchen again. I looked at the members then back at SeungCheol. He gave me an assuring nod before putting me on my chair slowly. "It's okay prince, take your time. " The others continued eating their breakfast, giving me some space.

I had no idea what to say when Hoonie came over and tug on my sleeve. "Pway.. Hoonie? " He looks at me cutely. Oh how can I reject? I nodded and headed off the chair when SeungCheol stopped me. "Nuh Prince, you haven't eaten your breakfast. " He then turned to Hoonie, "How about you play with them first? Hannie hyung have to eat his breakfast hmm? " he nods and waddles off to the living room as I pout. "Dada.. Nomnom now nomnom now!! " He chuckles and handed me my pancakes. I gobbled them up hurriedly and drank the milk before running to the living room and play with the members. I'm so glad I'm being myself now.