Chapter 1: First day at school

Hey guys, I'm Jane and I'm new here. This is my very first story. I've always liked reading stories about family with lots of siblings, especially about brothers protecting their little sister. It's just so cute. I hope you all like this story and the characters. It may have a slow update because I still have school. But I'll do my best.

Jade's POV

I was having a very good dream where I'm curling up in a library, reading so many good books. Having all the time of my life doing the things I love. I was almost done reading my second book when I was awoken by none other than 'him'.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!"

I felt a hand on my shoulder, shaking me awake. Then cold water is thrown into my face. I wake up to see my twin brother, Jace, laughing with tears in his eyes.

"Ugh, Jace.. you better be ready to say goodbye to mini Jaces in the future cause you ain't gonna see any of them!", I said punching his shoulder roughly. I really need to lock my door when I'm about to sleep.

"Aw Jady-poo, you're not going to do that to your twin brother right? I mean, if there are no mini Jaces, who's going to be the one helping me in the future?" Jace said while laughing maniacally while hitting my shoulder.

It's like his life mission is to take my peaceful life away from me.

He is really an annoying twin brother. Why can't I just have a normal twin who's kind, sensible, and very sweet to me. Not a jerk, uncreative brother like him.

Why the uncreative? CAUSE HE JUST CALLED ME JADY-POO! THAT'S JUST PLAIN NASTY!!

"Jace, my oh-so-loving brother who wakes up his sister with cold water to her face, can you get out of my room so I can get ready for school or are you gonna be a pervert who watches his sister take a bath?" I said gritting my teeth. Wow, that was hard saying the 'loving brother' part.

My brother just shrugs his shoulder then walk to his room to get ready for school.

After he closes the door with a bit more force than it needs to be, I quickly take a bath then wear my outfit.

What a jerk of a brother he is.

Then my door bust open and Jason, my second oldest brother, walks in.

"Jade, hurry up! you're gonna be late if you don't start eating your breakfast now."

"Hold your horses, I'm gonna be done after I do my hair," I said while tying my hair into a ponytail. Hey, I like ponytails for your information. It's one of the hairstyles that's simple and easy.

After I was done with my hair, I started to walk downstairs to be greeted with a delicious smell coming from the kitchen. Wait... I know this smell.

"PANCAKE!! YESS" I shouted while running to the kitchen. Pancake is life. I repeat, pancake is life.

"Slow down Jade, you're gonna fall down if you run that fast to the kitchen."

Ignoring the voice, I kept on running to the kitchen to see a stack of pancakes just waiting for someone to gobble them up.

AND IT'S GONNA BE MAY, I mean mine.

I pick up the pancakes with my hand and just dipped it to a maple syrup then put it into my mouth.

"Hhhhmmmmm.." I moaned in delight. The pancake is so buttery and soft. With the sweetness from the maple syrup and the softness from the inside of the pancake.

"Hey, where's your manner young lady?" said a voice coming from my left but I just ignore it. I can do what I want and I can eat however I want to.