Chapter 7: Disruption

Hey guys, warning! this chapter has a torture scene which I tried writing. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Forgive me if there's a grammar problem.

.

.

.

.

Third person's POV

All the people in the warehouse were either looking away or stood their ground. The view there was horrifying. There was blood splattered on the wall and some on the floor.

"Tell me who sent you here?", Joseph calmly said with his terrifying aura around him that could make the toughest man cower in fear.

"Please, forgive me.. I didn't mean to betray you. I need the money to feed my family.", a man in his thirty cried out. His arms and legs were tied up with blood flowing from his head.

"I won't repeat myself for the third time so just tell me. WHO SENT YOU?"

Joseph was getting furious with each second passing.

"I-I can't tell you, th-they will kill me"

After he said that, Joseph punched the man in his gut.

"and if you don't tell me who sent you, I'LL BE THE ONE TO KILL YOU!", Joseph yelled with murderous eyes.

The man just stayed silent.

"Okay, have it your way then."

Then Joseph ordered his men to roughen the man up then left the room with a terrifying aura surrounding his body. Everyone who saw him immediately avoids him like he's some sort of plagues.

Suddenly a car stops in front of him to see Jason and Jace step out of the vehicle.

"Where's Jack?"

Jace just rolled his eyes then said, "The usual thing with his flock of sluts."

Joseph just raised his eyebrows and decided not to say anything. Then just walk into the warehouse again with his two siblings following behind him.

"Did he talk yet?"

Joseph just signed in frustration and shake his head. Jason just walked into the warehouse with his coldest stare.

"Well, let me just get the answer out of him myself."

Then they arrived in front of the bound man.

"What a stubborn man you are. Well, I'm just going to have to fix you myself.", Jason walked towards the man with a bat in his hand. His eyes showing his murderous intent.

All the people there just look away when the man's scream echoed in the warehouse. Suddenly Jason's phone rang in his back pocket but he continued to hit the man with the bat.

"Jason, your phone rang. And the ringtone is different from your usual ringtone. You might wanna check it out.", Joseph signed already knowing the identity of the caller.

At that, Jason grabbed his phone at lightning speed then swiped the green button and held it to his ear.

"Hey, what's up babysis?", Jason chuckled while giving the bat to Jace.

Since Jace was standing close to Jason, he could practically hear the other person's reply—a little surprised to hear his baby sister's voice from the other side.

"Well Jason, there's a party tonight and I'm wondering if you'd let me go?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Ehm because I want to? Come on, I've never been to a party. Please?"

"Can we talk about this at home?", Jason whispered.

Suddenly, the bound man screamed at the top of his lung. "Please forgive me! I didn't do it on purpose!"

Jason was quick to cover his phone with his hand, however, he was not fast enough.

"Jason, who was that?"

"No one, just somebody who spills his coffee to my clothes," Jason replied while signaling Jace to clamped the man's mouth. "It's a bit hot."

"Well, are you okay?", Jade asked on the other side.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Babysis, I have to go.. let's talk later. Bye now."

Then Jason hanged up his phone before his little sister could even reply. After hanging up the call, his smile turned into a cold murderous gaze towards the bound man.

"You nearly give me trouble, you bastard", spitted Jason with venom lacing his voice. Jace pushed the man into the ground then kicked him repeatedly. The man just cried out in pain when Jace kicked his stomach too hard.

"I'm going to ask you one more time or we'll go after your family"

At that, the man started begging.

"Oh please, not my family.. okay I'll tell you.. it's them", the man begged.

"Who are you talking about?", Jace growled.

"It's the owner of a bar called 'Inferno'. Please now that I've told you, would you please just let me go!"

"Oh, we will", Joseph said while looking down at the bloodied man. "Jason, order the men to kill him then clean up the mess."

Jason just nodded then walked away.

"What? But you said you would let me go!?", the man screamed while struggling.

"You've heard about us having a little sister, I can't let you live now."

"YOU LYING BASTARD!"

Jace just observed from the sideline as he heard his brother's word. He had to fight back a shudder from the extreme measure his eldest brother took just to protect his siblings.

The things people do for their family.

.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading, bye now.