I catch you brat

Asami greeted everyone ... WHILE PEOPLE STOPPED TO APPEAL TO SO GENEROUS PERSON WHO WAS CONCERNED ABOUT THE WELFARE OF YOUTH.

The three young people arrived on stage ... Akihito's surprise was so great that when he sees the distance, he recognizes the man who dragged him to do lustful things in that room and that same guy was going to speak at the microphone, he felt that A ton had fallen on his body; I could not breathe, I could not speak, I could not move from where I was standing.

He panicked, Fei and Tao noticed that something was not right with his partner, they help him, Fei took him by the right hand and Tao from the left Feilong oblivious to everything tells him:

-Aki I know you are not like that, control yourself everything will be fine. We won and we can not back down at this stage of the game.

Takaba still could not react, he had images of everything that had happened and said to that Asami, thinking he had planned to shake hands with great joy and to thank for that opportunity from the bottom of his heart, now his happiness It had blackened because of that bastard.

Asami finishes saying her brief speech, looks at her Takaba Akihito coming, gives her a smile of mockery and satisfaction, that which the little one hated and he knew it.

A beautiful young woman gives him a sheet with the names of each one: He calls them one by one.

-Feilong Liu, -Asami realizes that he is Mr. Tao's grandson, Yoh's love, he saw him as a little boy, but he had never been interested in seeing him as he had grown up, as he told Yoh, that he was fine, that was Enough for him.

Then the mystery is solved, that beautiful long-haired Chinese is the love of Yoh, the grandson of Tao and is the one the Russian was harassing. No longer do you have to ask Yoh anything. No wonder that idiot was screaming at the presentation of that group, as he was so absorbed in Takaba, he did not pay attention to that detail at that moment.

I can not believe it, is that Tao's grandson? ...

He called Tao Liu, this child is the brother of Feilong, finally he called his so wanted brat,

Takaba Akihito ...... I watched as the young man approached him, Asami was truly excited, happy, realized at last he knew who he was and now his brat was coming to him by his own feet, he was sure that never, never I would escape again.

At that moment he forgot that he had been bathed in cold water. He approaches the boy and says:

-Now you, together with your group, will be the image that will represent me nationally and internationally. Together we will do our best, we will be united for a long time and I know that you will be of much, much help. Thanks for belonging.

It implies how the band belonged to his label, but he knew that Aki had understood the message. He takes her hand and gave a brief and tender kiss.

 He takes her hand and gave a brief and tender kiss