HE HAS REASON AND THAT COOLS ME

............... You can know how to know Mr. Asami, what are you doing here?

-Don't you forget that you're a brat who works for me and I can visit my employees when I feel like it

-Don't you forget that you're a brat who works for me and I can visit my employees when I feel like it ... I HAVE TO TEACH YOU THAT ALSO? .............. He yells at him and Akihito realizes that something is not right with Asami.

The boy retreats and goes to the place where he was working before Asami arrived. Take your guitar and start to taste the musical notes of your new song.

His heart leaped fiercely, he could not tell if it was from fear or from the joy of seeing him again. He wondered what he was doing there; because his presentation was in 4 days.

Asami approaches where he is ... He takes the lyrics of the song he reads it, he observes it and he smiles ... Aki feels chills on his body ... Something is not going well at all, he thought, without fear he observed him coldly as if telling him it matters a mojo your mockery.

He continued as if he was not watching while rehearsing. Asami Ignored, but she also observed him coldly ..... But she did not say a word.

The ignored one again directs his eyes to the lyrics of the song. Asami breaks the silence.

- This is for and for me? .....

Aki observes it and it turns completely red, it changes its expression of I do not care how you have known it or I die of sorrow ... Asami shows him a satirical and sadistic smile.

"Do you think you're a deranged brat that this time, I'm going to fall for your seduction game? YOU'RE WRONG........

The boy did not understand his words ... He just wondered why he was like that? What had happened? If he had not said anything bad before the media. So what was so irritated that he had that Yakusa-like expression? his eyes shouted at him I will torture you little by little. Aki trembles.

-Look Mr. Asami, we started bad and that has caused misunderstandings between the two - (he said without fear and firmly, less to demonstrate the panic he felt to see his boss in that state). The boy keeps talking,

In the media they asked me some questions about their personal life, I showed little interest as I do not care, I said what I had to say, so that no morbid people would get up, because they know about their life as a libertine, I do not want misunderstandings or for me, or for my group.

Apart from that Mr. Asami, Yoh, has told me that you have had problems with some record companies because of my statements that I made earlier.

......silence

I have decided to speak with the group and give up .....

Asami does not let him finish what he was going to say, he drags him into the bathroom. Aki tries to put up resistance and says:

- What are you doing bastard ?, Do not you dare to put a hand on me. This time I'm damned, I will not let you. Before dead he screams at the top of his lungs.