THE BOOK OF THE SHADOWS

-Oh .. come later. I'll arrange for you to stay with him. -Asami

-IN AGREEMENT.

Asami enters to see Akihito, he was asleep. I breathed with much difficulty.

-Aki, always getting in trouble. I will not forgive you if you die a brat. You do not have permission to die.

Akihito dreamed that he was in the north pole and ASAMI came to rescue him suddenly he walked on the ice, it broke, Asami extended his hand AKIHITO, AKIHITO HARD HARD, DO NOT LOVE ME. Asami to save it went deeper into the ice.

It begins a babble:

Asami let me die !! save yourself! Asami let me save you! His chest accelerated.

-Takaba I'm fine, we're fine, I'm not going to let go ...

Take me with you beyond, so do not make yourself cry, Take me to another reality, I do not want to wake up, With you I can finally forget, That grief was always my home, Take me, I can not breathe, I want to have you together.

IDIOT LETS TELL THE LETTERS OF YOUR SONGS !!!

Asami touches the emergency button. The doctors arrive.

She has difficulty breathing - Come out sir.

ASami feels panic. This could not be disguised ... Sale terrified of the room.

Kazumi sees it ..... Asami.

- Asami Did something happen to Aki? -This you have seen but I can not speak.

ASAMI THOUGHT Akihito please do not die, I order you not to die, if you die I'll kill you. He remembered what he said to the Russian. It is not easy to say, Asami, if someone tells me that it is because of you, it is convenient ... Asami said that he should not have told him that the Russian ...

He returned to the room where Akihito was ... - Dr. Do not let him die, do everything in your power, do not skimp on expenses .... - Leave the room Mr. Asami, it's not about money. Come out the child has unemployment ...- When seeing the expression of Asami, it does not finish to him to say .... - It leaves Sr. Here it can not be, I am sorry ...

Kazumi is going to take him out ... He knew that the eldest was not in his five senses.

Respiratory depression (hypoventilation) is a respiratory disorder suitable for slow and ineffective breathing.

-Asami, Aki is strong will be fine.-Kazumi

Wen Tao and Mei Lin Chu arrive. Going to see Feilong, this was already better, when the two calmed down, he told me that nothing was happening.

-Happy said Chu, I'm proud of you. - Tao

-I still said Liu. We tried to contact your father but it was not possible for us.

-Not grandpa, do not worry, I'm fine. In addition to the few times there is a telephone signal. You already have a message that will answer me.

Nurse: Gentlemen leave the room. Tomorrow the young Feilong can leave the hospital

-What good, Feilong will still have you under observation, to avoid complications -Tao

-Yes, thanks for coming, do not worry-Fei

Chu rubbed his cheeks. The only thing we have left, Fei, is the joy of these two elders. Please be careful? Yes? Those words have been said with a unique tenderness.

-Site ..

Chu almost cried .. !! - Let's go, Wen.

-Drink tomorrow we come to look for you.-Chu