Arvatob, he told the whole truth to Fei?

-I'm sorry girls my body already has an owner. And fate again to conspire to not lose ...- He retired very positively, felt that a burden had been lifted from his confess to his brother who loved Fei. Apart from canceling the wedding with Mile. I was not afraid of anything anymore.

-Ahhhhhh !!!!

Arbatov Asami and Kazumi are heading to the hotel.

The lawyer took the band to a few laps to detoxify.

-Mr. Mei Lin, is Mr. Tao really coming to Korea? - Fei

-Yes, Fei had to do some business in these areas. When you called him for a lawyer, he called me right away. He told me to put myself under the orders of the band.

But do not worry, he knows that I am a professional with principles. I would never reveal anything that only the client and I, we should know. This is like a priest, what you tell me will be between us. Tao only recommended me to you and do not worry about the payment, it's courtesy of the house. Besides, my goddess adores them, when I told her that I would meet them, she went crazy.

Mei Lin was very angry, but she had to be very professional. Feilong had the confidence to tell him with great detail what happened, he could not disappoint him. He had to help him in everything. As the boy told him ..

What FEILONG said to Mei Lin Chu:

We want to leave on good terms and we want to fulfill the commitment with the company .... But we must go out the door ... We do not want to harm Mr. Asami because he has not been bad with us, this Feilong did it for Akihito .

Mei Lin had left a clear message to Asami .. The lawyer thought: Forgive me Tao ... This time, I can not tell you anything. Feilong has asked for it. But I will defend that boy with nails and teeth. I swear to that.

-Well, Lic. Mei ... We'll give you autographed photos. -Mei Lin was happy

-Guys, I already introduced myself to Mr. Asami, I made him see that they are not alone, I gave him the requests that they requested, in the one that accepts, if we negotiate and we are satisfied, my work ends. If they do not like it then we will fight together until the very end. Everything is in it.

I took them out of there, because I could see the tension they have .. But my work is already done for now I leave you at the Hotel ... soon it will be your concert, Today was an exhausting day for you. Rest when Tao comes notice them.

-The three boys said goodbye to Mr. Lin. He made them feel safe. Yoh was unable to betray Feilong. Asami knew he would not get any information.

Also, no one knew that Feilong would seek help with Mr. Wen Tao. His grandfather. (This is complicated says Yoh) but I will support Fei until the end.

They arrive at the Hotel ..... Each one looks for his room .. Early tomorrow they will rehearse for the concert. In Korea they would give 4 concerts they had already given one ...

Akihito enters was extremely exhausted ....

Suddenly he sees that someone was cross-legged .. He gets up and goes to where Akihito is.

-You delayed, where were you?

-It is not your business, or what do you want me to wag your tail and lick your hand?

- Why are you so stubborn and rude? He takes her by the chin, this removes her face.

-Akihito do not take my face, that if I can not afford it, I allow you that horrible stubbornness but do not take that look away.

Akihito !!!

-What Asami ?, You will mistreat me as you did with Feilong, When will you understand that we are not animals ?, Do you think that I tamed, because not Asami.