Feilong shoots a gun!

While I was charging him I told him I like you Tao, I always dreamed of someone like you.

-I also Kei .... both ran Yao could not forget that pleasant feeling.

-Kei was female or male?

- Do you mind that?

-Don't change one question with another.

-Tao you are for me and I for you. DO NOT think of doing these things without my permission.

-jajjaj jealous?

- Yes and what?

-It returned it to penetrate from behind until Tao took a little longer to cum ...

Kei just sighed at how Tao squeezed him so exquisitely that his cock did not want to get out of that pleasant place.

-Thanks Tao for this fucking so lusty birthday !!

-You Kei ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... SAID THE LESSER ...

(...)

While Feilong tasted Arvatob, he kissed him madly, Fei felt that his lips were falling apart.

-Dragon What do you think of what I told you?

You know that the lives of many are in danger because of that information ... Arbatov told him the story of the MILLIONAIRE who in the shadows sought and took care of his grandson.

That Lord is powerful, I do not mind dying, I prefer that not to be forgiven. If he came to die remember that I love you Feilong I loved you from the first day I met you. These days for me were horrible. - Arbatov hugged the boy very hard and a few tears were shed. I'm so pathetic.

- No, Maickel, it's normal to be like that when someone you love is leaving us and over the other, it was an accident and you said it, you were being chased by a lunatic with a gun. You had been deceived. -The boy was afraid, he did not want to tell him anything else, he wanted to enjoy his dragon a little more.

-Feilong, do you think he deserves forgiveness? he went back up and hit him but this time softly, he did not want to let go ... He expected to hear those words of forgiveness.

- Again, do you still want, more? We have not stopped.

- I'm sorry I'm sorry it was many days, I screamed at you, I cried, I knew you were my curse. Besides, you were very hard with me, every word of yours hurt me so much. Do you have a damn idea of ​​how I felt?

- I'm sorry .. I thought you just wanted to play with me, that would not allow anyone. Besides I am very jealous with you and you know it.

- Yes, I understand you I'm the same, I'm not as calm as you, when I saw you kissing Yoh's curse, I almost disfigured Milla's face, and not only that I was going to kill him, that's why I went crazy, and and once what happened, that's why the mess that was put together that day.

Arbatov attacked him ... he runs on Fei's ass .. He who comes too, could not stop either. To hear him so vulnerable, so desperate, gave him tenderness, he could not refuse those eyes.

-I want more Dragon ... !!!

-You're sick! no, my body can not stand anymore ..

-Please, please, just this time !!

-Okay. he grabs him by the hand and he hits him!

Fei felt the same, after Arbatov, repeatedly assaults him, arches, kisses him while the Russian hugs him and pulls his nipples ... Fei senses how he squeezes his penis ...

Both kiss again and run Arbatov did not want to let go. While he was ramming though they had run Arbatov says:

-I do not want to see you with Yoh and get away from Milla, she is very obsessive.