I WILL SEE YOU EVEN IF YOU ARE UNDER THE STONES

(...)

Akihito could not talk, could not move or even touch ... Although he felt a huge desire that Asami slipped the penis in his entrance as he had done on previous occasions .....

But ... Asami still could not appease her anger that she felt with him 

Akihito does not know how long he was unconscious, he only knows that he woke up tied up completely and with something stuck in his ass, he could not see what it was since he could not move

Akihito does not know how long he was unconscious, he only knows that he woke up tied up completely and with something stuck in his ass, he could not see what it was since he could not move. I was extremely nervous and hot at the same time.

He wanted to be galloping on Asami's penis and for him to ram it hard ... Why was Asami being cruel? He had not done anything wrong. Since Yoh talked to him about the consequences of his comments he had let his guard down on that ...

Asami ends a call that Yoh made and goes to where Akihito was.

Aki moved his hands trying to rub his ass, did not know what it was but could not bear the desire to satisfy himself.

Asami was wearing her usual clothes, as if she was going out ... She watched him for a while ..

Break the silence..

-I like to tame wild pets like you Takaba ...

Akihito could not answer

Asami sits on her legs and begins to suck on her nipples and body, Aki just writhed and peeled her eyes as if she wanted to strike him down.

-You'll say I'm a sadist to have put an aphrodisiac in your butt and tie you up so you can not touch yourself ... If you think about it you're absolutely right ..- He takes the muzzle out of his mouth ..

Akihito begs him to let him go that he will do whatever he says ... but let him go.

"Let me go, Asami, I'll do what you tell me, but I do not like this.

Asami tells him that he loves to hear that, especially that he will do everything he says ... He puts his penis in her mouth ...

-Fuck right now, if you make me come, I let you go. You do not have to waste any of the food that your master gives you

Akihito feels like something squeezes his penis, it was not a vagina if not something that was fucking painful ... Close your eyes and start licking Asami's penis. ... While I was licking him I pleaded with his eyes that I needed him to insert his very deep penis. Asami runs and as he ordered Akihito did not drop a drop of food that was giving his master.

-As I promised you ...- He unties it, as soon as he unties it he was going to touch his penis to masturbate. Asami tells him ..... Eh Eh ... I have not given you permission, I'm going to have to tie you up again ... Aki peels her eyes scared.

-NOT stand Asami is not cruel ..

-Cruel yo ?, who is the disobedient ?, I told you when you left Japan, that you behaved well and that you were mine ...- He sits on his legs, he puts a sheet of crumpled paper in his mouth ..