1

Stepping inside her new school , Heaven scrunched her nose . Once her life seemed to go pretty well , she had to move countries and start all over again .

She felt uncomfortable walking down the school hall . Everyone was loud , Groups of girls scattered around lockers everywhere giggling at almost every guy passing by .

She got looked at by alot of them as well , disgust forming on their cacked faces . She couldn't find her class , and was too scared to talk to anyone .

She wished she could have stayed home insead , where she didnt feel uncomfortable and insecure . Where she could freely be herself without having to think of everyone's opinion , too bad it were only her first few minutes in there .

This country's school system was different from where she had come from . Her classmates and her were divided into two classes , where they'd take all subjects .

After god knows how much time had passed , she finally found her class . She felt everyone's eyes on her when she made her way to the very backseat . She felt them judging every little detail in her .

Settling down , she rested her head on the wall and hugged her backpack , waiting for a teacher to enter the class . Everyone was really loud , which caused her to close her eyes .

During the lesson Heaven didn't bother to pay attention to what her teacher was saying , instead she was looking at everyone in the room , trying to think of who'd work as a friend for her .

In her eyes almost everyone was the same , fake , but she couldnt help but feel a little happy when the group of girls infront of her turned backwards and started asking her about her name .

It didn't last long though , before she could tell that they found her boring and turned their attention back to the teacher , whispering mean stuff about him to each other .

" You , yes you at the back , I dont think I've seen you before , are you new ? " the teacher said .

" Y-yes my name is Heaven . " she answered feeling everyone focus their attention towards her again .

She caught some guys and girls whispering stuff that she couldnt make out and laugh , causing her heart to ache a little .

She excused herself to the bathroom , where she spent the rest of the biology class .

_
Ok omg um hi i guess ??? I really hope you liked this piece of trashy , so called chapter . Its currently like 6:50 am in the morning , if you could take that as an excuse for it not being this good .
But um yeah timmy will be showing up pretty soon so wait for that

Ilysm xxxx ~ hana