14

Although Timothée and Heaven were graded a C for their projects , they never felt upset about it . They usually spent the time together , rather than actually working on it.

" You have no idea , shes so pretty , shes just so flawless" Timothée said .

" She shouldn't ever know about you though , please , im begging you . Dont scare her off like you did with everyone else"

"Its not that , you know i love you. Its just , just please , i need her"

:::

Heaven rested her head on her pillow and smiled . If she could , she'd paint his face inside the walls of her heart . It would be his new shelter , the way she felt towards him would keep him warm during cold nights and his touch would generate enough electricity to provide him with light .

She was interrupted by a knocking sound , causing her to instantly look at the door , but then she realized it wasn't her door , it was coming from the window .

Heaven's window was opaque , so all she saw was a dark figure standing outside her window . She couldn't help but feel terrified .

'w..who is it' her voice came out weaker than she had expected .

'Heaven its me' whispered a familiar voice that she could instantly identify between hundreds of thousands.

She opened her window not believing her eyes , she helped him climb in still confused to why he decided to visit her at almost midnight .

She was terrified of her parent's reaction to if they ever found out she let a boy into her room , she was terrified they'd ever find out she even had a friend from the opposite sex .

'Todo what are you doing he-'

'Did you draw these' he said gasping at the art that filled her walls .

She sat on the bed and played with her fingers while he roamed around her room staring at every piece . He turned back to her after he was done and had the biggest grin on his face.

He tucked a piece of his curls behind his ears and sat next to her on the bed .

'I'm sorry i know i could have waited till the morning , but i couldnt sleep without showing you'

Heaven smiled scrunching her eyebrows .

He blushed looking down and raised his sleeve . She looked at his arm and felt something that she had never felt before .

On his arm was her doodle , except it wasn't really a pen doodle anymore.

She moved her thumb across his arm over it , causing the hairs on his body to stand up in respect for her .

' you got it ... tattooed' she whispered , still not taking in anything.

He just blushed and smiled . She found the enough courage to look him in the eye , she felt like she was lost , in a wild forest during a sunset , his eyes and all the colors had the magical ability to .

He moved in closer to her , her heart felt like it was made out of iron , and he was a magnet controlling its movement . Her heart didnt feel as strong as iron though .

Their foreheads touched , neither of them could gather their breaths , control their hearts or make the next movement.

Their noses came to contact , he rubbed his nose with hers for a few seconds , all of their organs felt like they were burnt to ashes due to the strong electricity they felt .

_
I slept on this book :,)
Couldn't solve chemistry and had nothing better to do so i hope you like this lol

Alsooo thankyou fir 2k+ reads wtf im so happy i dont deserve this i love you all alot