4

For the past month Heaven thought of herself as a creep . A total creep , but she couldn't do anything about it though .

Sitting on her bed , she checked the time and the clock read 11 : 30 pm . She grabbed her diary from under her pillow and started writing about him .

About the curly headed guy she only gets to see during the last 10 mins of break .

She wrote about how she thought he was always trying to escape reality . Either by reading or listening to music . Never did she ever once caught him on his phone or talking to anyone .

She wrote about how he was always emotionless . She never saw him smile or frown . Laugh or cry . She wanted to know what the ' weird' guy hid from everyone .

That emotionless face of his was a weakness of hers though . Not that she had ever gotten a clear view of his face or anything , but every time she'd stare at him read from across the cafeteria she'd feel some type of way towards him .

Some may call it attraction . Some may call it curiosity . Some may call it interest . She couldn't even decide herself .

She wrote about how she would always think about him nonstop . He was the main reason for the dark circles under her eyes .

What could his name possibly be ?
She thought

She wondered trying to think of names that would suit him . She was sure whatever his name was , it would be different and unique . He looked so different and unique , people were just too blind to see .

Heaven decided to refer to him as Todo

( A/n : these really good muffins /cake they sell here in Egypt . I couldn't think of a better name lol . But hey its got this cute little character on the packaging , just as cute as timmy )

And for the next couple of days , her diary was her best friend . The only one who would listen to her rant about Todo and not complain .

The stars watched her lay awake till very late , wondering who it was that she was thinking about .

Oh if only her diary could speak .

She struggled finding the right adjectives when describing him to her precious diary . Heaven's vocabulary was really good , but for some reason when it came to writing about him , her mind always stopped functioning .

After all she didn't claim to be a great poet , but a great observer of him .

_
Hopefully you liked this !!
Voting and commenting your opinions would mean the absolute whole world to me

Also the last sentence is one of my very favorite quotes

Love you ~ Hana