11

" If you could travel anywhere , where would you go?" Heaven randomly asked .

" Paris" Timothée answered almost immediately .

" why ?" Heaven giggled .

" Its just.... magical"

"What about you?" He asked

" Um i dont know , id stay here i guess ."

He scrunched his eyebrows at her .

" Come on , I mean other than school , i like it here" she said .

" Its boring"

" I'll make you take that back " she said getting up ushering for him to follow her .

He got up and started following her like a lost puppy , not having a single clue to where she was taking him.

Timothée liked spending time with her .She wasn't scared or weirded out of him like everyone else . She made him feel normal , she was what he looked forward to every single day for the past month .

He'd always stutter and feel nervous around her though . He was afraid of losing her . Seeing the light for the first time in forever , made him afraid of the dark . He was always careful not to scare her off .

She made him feel weird , he didn't understand why his body would feel like it just got electrocuted everytime they accidentally brushed hands , or why he felt like there was no gravity in his stomach and there were stuff floating inside everytime she shyly smiled at him, or why his heart would forget how to beat everytime she called him ' todo' .

Was this how friendship was like ? Do friendships feel that way? He didnt understand what heaven did to him , but he wasn't going to complain .

His mom would notice him randomly smiling to himself at dinner , which made her feel happy , seeing her son smile was a very rare sight , so she'd just quietly stare at him smiling to herself too .

The universe must want to thank heaven for making it witness that . It didnt understand what magic cast she had spelt on him , but it was happy it worked .

" we are here" heaven stopped .

Timothée looked around taking in his surroundings . He was confused , they were at a park , an empty small one , save for the couple of squirrels on the trees .

She noticed him confused so she shook her head smiling , then she grabbed his chin upwards , making him look at the sky.

Timothée's pupils grew larger at the beautiful sight he had just witnessed . The sky was breathtaking , strokes of pink yellow and blue perfectly blended together, decorated with purple clouds that guided the birds home .

It erased his past from his mind , he could only focus his attention on the sky , he never wanted to go back and end up looking at his white ceiling , it only brought way too much painful memories to him at night .

Heaven wanted to take a picture of him because he looked so precious . He was taken away , he kept staring at the sky for a solid minute . He looked like he had just gotten back his sight and was seeing the sky for the first time , not knowing exactly what it was .

They laid on the grass their hands slightly touching , the electricity they both felt was stronger than any power on this planet .

_
I sorta had a writing block , but hope you liked this . Also thankyou so much for 1k reads im gonna cry i dont deserve this i love you all so much -hana