16

Crazy how the person who was once your only source of happiness , could easily become the biggest source of your pain .

Heaven didn't know who she was anymore , and doubted she had ever really known him .

She knew he had an explanation for all of this though , he had to .

He owed her so much explanations , he owed her more than he could ever imagine .

She'd rock herself and cry herself to sleep hoping he'd come on the next day , but he never did .

She was a mess , but she still couldn't help but worry about him . Its been more than ten days since she last saw him . he didnt attend any classes or try contacting her in anyway. She didnt know where he lived so she couldn't go check up on him .

She was torn apart , shattered and confused , but she was so scared for him . Her parents didn't like how she was doing at school and kept showing their disappointment in her .

Her lack of interest in classes made the teachers contact her parents , adding more problems to Heaven's life .

She wanted him , she wanted to scream at him , punch him , hurt him like hes hurting her . She wanted to hug him , have him hold her hands and visit her window at midnight to show her his new tattoos .

For the past two weeks , she doubted there was even a timothée . Maybe he was just an imaginary character that she had created in her head , but no one would ever be able to creat him. Only a power greater than us all could

He was every good thing in the word , in the form of a hated curly headed tall guy .

His touch was peace
His words were pure honey
His smile was angelic
His beauty was breathtaking
His eyes were like magnets

Funny how a month ago she thought the exact same of him , just in present tense .

Heaven rested her face on her palms and cried

_
</3 sorry ig

Thankyou all for 3k reads ilysm :(( -hana