9

That night , Heaven made herself a cup of green tea and sat in front of her laptop trying again for the 5th time .

She had been trying to find his social media all night , but there was no account that belonged to him . No instagram or snapchat or facebook or twitter , no nothing .

At one point she even thought of making a tinder account just to search for him . She even went through all of their classmates' followings/followers in search for him , but she wasn't surprised though.

She let out a loud sigh closing her laptop . She looked at the sky , her heart aching . She wanted him , she wanted him so bad that it affected her so much .

Her body reacted to the idea of him wildly . Her heart raced and her breathing wasn't steady , her hairs stood and her mind stopped functioning . Poor Heaven . Poor little Heaven .

Heaven just went back to studying for her quiz , or atleast tried before thoughts of him invaded her mind again .

:::

Entering the cafeteria , Heaven's eyes searched for an empty table , but she couldn't spot one . Raven was sick so she had no one to sit with . Great i hope the bathroom is clean , thought heaven .

She walked out of the cafeteria making her way to the bathroom , before she heard her name being called .

" Hey heaven" smiled Timothee .

" Hi" she smiled at him .

" I eh , aren't you gonna eat? You look , i dont know , kind of pale" he said pouting for a second .

" Yeah , i was heading to the bathroom for that" she weakly managed to force a smile .

" You can sit next to me" he offered .

She hated what his face did to her . She hated that every little detail of his , was a weakness of hers . She hated his curls with so much passion , and his eyes , his beautiful eyes , were hated by her too . So much hated .

" its okay" she politely said .

" No i insist , its the least i can do , i owe you remember" he smiled . She died .

(A/n : imagine if i actually ended the story here 😭💀)

They made their way back to the cafeteria , getting eyed by everyone , which made her very uncomfortable .

" You know , i usually never sit with anyone at lunch" he confessed taking a seat .

"I dont get along with them either" she said tracing circles on the table .

" You like reading , dont you?" She asked looking at the book on the table next to him .

" I'll pass this question to all the 347 books i own" said timothee .

Heaven's jaw dropped , which caused him to laugh . Which caused her to laugh too . Which caused him to laugh at how funny her laugh is . Which caused her to laugh even more . Which caused both of them to fall into hysterical laughter . Neither of them could breathe , and their cheeks hurt , but they still couldnt stop .

After they managed to stop and rub the tears that had formed in their eyes , she realized what had just happened . He laughed . She made him laugh . Wohoo raced Heaven's heart .

" Hey heaven i was wondering , do you wanna be my partner with that science project the teacher has talked about today?" He asked scratching his neck .

" i.. yeah yes sure , i would love to" she said trying to sound calm , but all her organs were jumping everywhere .

_
*yawns* thankyou for reading i love you all so much thankyou *falls asleep cuz its 4am*