jackass!!!!!!!

(Authors notes I'm lazy so the characters will have initials to lable diolouge not names I'll add in the none obvious ones though but basically it goes like, qrow = q, I know sooo lazy, anyways enjoy)

W: qrow you jackass!!!

Q: what is it, ice Queen?

W: oh don't play it like that bird brain, you posted the drunk photo of me on the roof from the end of year staff party! Do you have any idea how bad that is for my reputation.

Q: Relax ice Queen, first Jimmy was their and he was doing worse things than you, no wonder gylinda left so early. Second, you realy don't care about anything except yourself do you? God I might mistake you for your father if you keep it up like this.

W: oh you bastard, I'm nothing like my father, I couldn't stand being that Jammed up my own ass hole, so how dare you compare me to that selfish abusive mongrel!!!!!!

Q: oh really, and didn't I say he was jammed up last week?

W: yes, it's actually the only thing I can agree with you on.

Q: glad you still have a bit of brain in your stuffy big head

W: qrow branwen you are the worst, I hate you!

Q: at least you actually think of me on a daily basis, ice Queen.

W: fuck you

Q: yep I'd fuck me too, but unfortunately, spines aren't built that way.

W: you are filth, I can't believe I'm wasting my time with you, drunk

Qrow takes a swig from his flask, sighs, and places it back below his jacket.

Q: winter why are you still here then

Winter storms out of qrow's room after realising this, while leaving a cold mood to hang in the air around qrow. The instant she slams the door qrow received a message on his scroll
[Ironwood: qrow and winter please report to ozpins office immediately for a meeting]

Through the door qrow hears winter curse then storm off down the corridor. Qrow turned into bird form and took flight to beacons tower and ozpins office. Hopefully Oz left the window open.

{ Ozpins office }

Q: beat you ice Queen.

Qrow anouced, and he sat on the edge of ozpins desk and winter came in through the elevator.

W: well done qrow do you want a medal?

Q: actually I was deprived of recognition in my tribe when I was young, and lacked emotional support from anyone, so I currently lust for comfort and recognition, so yes, make it shiny and put it in my mail box tomorrow.

Qrow said sarcastically, smiling at the frustrated shnee before him.
Winter ignored the comment and turned to face general ironwood and ozpin.

J (Jimmy): good. Now we have your attention can we turn to the issue at hand.

W: yes sir

Q: stage is yours Jimmy

Winter glances across to qrow, in her eyes was dissaproval to qrow's disrespect.

Oz: well the reason your here is their has been a report of some type of energy feild in the emerald forest, it's repelling the grim in the area and driving them to small towns and settlements, so just go check it out for us.

W: all due respect sir but I should be capable of doing this mission by myself.

Oz: Mrs shnee this matter involves potentially unknown forces I will not allow any individual near without backup, do not let your quarrels with qrow affect your performance, I thought you of all people would understand that.

W: yes sir, sorry

Winter turns to qrow then says...
W: this dosent make us freinds

Q: wouldn't dream of it ice Queen.