The morning

Winter awoke in her new room, not a bad nights sleep, she thought to herself. Wait. She was in bed, she knew she fell asleep at the desk. Who put her into bed? Regardless she got up and changed to her uniform.

Qrow was standing on the waterfall bridge, admiring the veiw of the sunrise, he had taken his Cape off leaving him with his white shirt and his trousers as well as his sideways cross necklace.

Winter strolled up to him and stood next to him for a minute, taking in the veiw, as astera reanimated itself in the morning light, the trade yard refilled and the canteen fired up

Q: Wana get breakfast?

W: after you answer me this. How did I wake up in bed when I fell asleep at the desk?

Q: probably sleepwalking. now breakfast!

Winter sighed and accompanied qrow  to the canteen, took the table that faced the sunrise. And ordered food.
Qrow had a bacon and fried egg sandwich and winter had fried bread and Beans.

They ate in silence, taking in the sceneary.

Q: so you nervous?

W: why would I be nervous, better yet, why would you be concerned?

Q: oh cold, realy, just because I make fun of you, your career, your boss, your family and your attitude. Dosent mean I don't care. K, ice Queen?

Winter blushed lightly, started to figit with her fingers a bit then scoffed at qrow, long enough after for him to know it was faked.

After that qrow gets his cape, puts it on, then the two of them head down to the comander.

Winter liked it here, it was calm, yet lively, the area is beautiful, the people are nice, but their was still a sense of discipline, but it was nowhere near how hard atlas pushes her to work, it was like the best holiday to her the only downsides where, she couldn't see her sister and..... She was stuck here with qrow.

They reached the table that the comander was at.

W: morning comander what are our instructions for the day.

C: you may do as you please, we have the training area open if you want to spend your time their, visit the arena or the special arena or you can fill out a hunt on a quest board and head out for a hunt.
I sent out best hunter out to try and deal with the glavenus, who has moved over to the wildspire waste, so I'm waiting to know the news.
Thank you though, you are dissmised.

Winter and qrow walk away back up to the smithy

Q: so I guess we got the day to ourselves

W: so what do you suggest we do?

Q: well we could always go on an expedition in the feild. Gather up some resources and do some hunter stuff.

W: you, want to do work?

Q: hey I never minded working, that's what keeps people safe, I just hated working for Jimmy.

W: to be honest, behind his back.
I stuck my middle finger up at him once, he is such a doofus

Q: see, one day away from him and you have lossend up

Winter realises this: oh my god what's happening to me, I can't be this laid back.

Q: no winter. you deserve to be this laid back, Iornwood pushes you too hard, otherwise you wouldn't wear makeup under your eyelids to cover up the dark circles you have beneath your eyes. Come on, relax a bit more, take in the experience, because for the record, I like you a lot more when your not in military mode.

Winter blushes lightly then jokingly states with a small laugh
W: if you don't hold your tounge then I shall gladly remove it.
She said with a smile, as she nuged qrow in the arm with her shoulder

W: and I prefer you when you're not drunk of your ass!

Winter gave a light chuckle and qrow zoned out. Is ice Queen having, fun?

Q: I mean it's not my fault, have you seen any alcohol around here?

W: Qrow have you considered that you don't actually, NEED alcohol?

After this qrow turned away and began to walk away.

Q: we Gona go on this expedition or not.

Winter was left their feeling cold, a feeling she hadn't felt since qrow yelled at her yesterday, it was strange, back in remnant she would feel this way alot, but why did it feel so unwelcome. She looks over to qrow preparing. was it something I said? She asked herself.
She then went to retrieve her sword.