waking up

3rd person pov

Q: morning beautiful

Winter woke up in qrows arms , pressed up against him comfortably, she felt indescribably warm with him, this warmth feels incredible, and she was hooked, not wanting to get up.

Unfortunately qrow had to, he kissed winter on the forehead then rolled over to get out of bed, however winter pulled him back onto his back, then crawled on top of him.

Q: I guess we gotta compromise.

Winter suddenly gets lifted up as qrow picks her up around his front, and stands up to get ready, carrying winter, her arms around his shoulders. her head nuzzled up to his neck.

Q: winter we can't go out hunting with you glued to me, ok.

Qrow puts winter down on a the window sill then starts to put his clothes on.

W: qrow, what am I to you?

Q: bit odd, I mean I've taken you on a date, and spent two nights sleeping with you.

W: I know but, what do you think we are from that?

Q: I don't think that's important

W: how is it not! When we get back were going to have to tell everyone, so I need to know what to call us!

Qrow cups winters face in his palm as her eyes start to water

Q: tell them that I love you.

W: I love you too

Winter presses her head up to qrows forehead and starts to kiss him pasionatly, taking turns to envelope each others lips with their own. Winter then starts to work her way down to qrows neck, pecking affectionately, for several minutes.
She then pulled away and beamed at Qrow.

W: what about we start with boyfriend and girlfriend?

Q: I'd like that a lot. Come on get ready, were not having another day off, people need saving.

W: oh my hero.
She said, smiling and finishing buttoning up his shirt.