Captured

(Aviva POV)

Aviva sat at the table, staring at a map with a route drawn in red marker on it. She figured they would be somewhere in Arizona right now, given the fact that they'd been gone for a week now. A call came over the large screen on one wall of the Tortuga, and Koki answered it. Aviva, Jimmy, and Koki all looked up to see which of the three it was.

"We need help, right now!" Chris yelled at them as soon as the call picked up. Jimmy jumped back in alarm, and tripped backward over his chair. Aviva walked up to the screen.

"What's wrong?" She asked, slightly concerned by Chris's urgency.

"Zach Varmatech-"

"I'm on my way." Aviva cut in, starting toward her bike. Koki went over to her, worry filling her eyes.

"You sure about this, Aviva?" She asked. "If you pick them up, they're out."

"If it's an emergency, I have to help!" Aviva protested. She loaded her bike with supplies and jumped on. She glanced at the screen of her Creaturepod as she left. "On my way, C.K."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Chris POV)

Chris crouched next to (____), who was unconscious on the ground. The amount of electricity used had knocked them right out, and they were already turning pale. Chris's only reassurance was the fact that (____)'s breathing and heart rate were fairly fine. Chris was glad that Aviva was coming.

"You'll be alright." Chris whispered to (____). As he expected, no response. He thought of what happened just a minute before, and he started imagining how it would feel to punch Zach in the neck.

Aviva zoomed up on her bike, and stopped next to Chris. She stared at (____) for a moment in shock, then pulled out a medical kit.

"Where is Varmitech?" She asked, checking (____)'s pulse.

"We think he's-" Martin was cut off by another voice.

"Right here!" Zach screamed. Chris glared at him, and Martin stepped back without seeming to realize it. Aviva stood up straight.

"I knew this would lead you here, AviVa!" Zach said mockingly. He pointed at the Chris and the others. "Zachbots, get them!"

Eight zachbots came out of his ship, and the separated so that there were two for each person. Chris fought and kicked and tried to pull away, and noticed the Martin and Aviva were doing the same thing. (____) hung limply from the zachbots cold metal hands. The robots easily pulled the kid into the ship.

"No!" Chris yelled, struggling harder. It was no use. The zachbots pulled everyone inside. The ship's door closed, and it flew into the air. The ship went into camouflage mode, and the only traces left behind of the Kratts were their hiking gear and Aviva's medical kit and bike.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hey there. This was a fairly short chapter, but I will update soon! Anyone who can guess what'll happen next I will follow them and give them a shout out!)

(P.S. The shout out thing is a game please don't see it as bribery, threatening, or anything like that.)