Question Answers

Here you go!

Anonymous said:
"I have a question for Chris, Martin, and Wild Cat! What is your favorite wild power suit?"
-------------------------------------------------

"Definitely the red-shouldered hawk suit." Wild Cat replies happily, showing off the disc. "The ocean is Martin's thing, and Chris dominates the trees, so I picked the sky to be my territory!"
__________________________________

"I like all of them!" Chris tells you.

"That's a cop-out, bro." Wild Cat points out. Chris smiles and shrugs.
___________________________________

"My favorite is the whale. They're absolutely amazing!" Martin says enthusiastically.
___________________________________

Mugmaya156 asked Donita Donata:
"Why do you keep trying to make live animal clothing? You know PETA is going to sue you dry."
---------------------------------------------------------

"I know that," Donita says in annoyance. "But good fashion always comes at a high price."
______________________________________________________________________________

Anonymous asked: "Hey Wild Cat, what's you're favorite food?"
---------------------------------------------------------

"Anything. sweet." Wild Cat told you. The way they said it was a little scary. "Candy, pastries, soft drinks. Anything with sugar in it, I like."
______________________________________________________________________________

Mugmaya156 asked: Hey Wild cat! Random Question but have you ever actually dated anyone (Girl/Boy/Non binary/ect) and if you hadn't what do you see in a significant other? (Personality/traits/likes and dislikes) you know stuff like that!
---------------------------------------------------------

"I've... actually never thought of that." Wild Cat replied. "I guess what I would look for in a significant other is loyalty and a love for animals."
______________________________________________________________________________

(Well, that's all! I hope you enjoyed this Ask the Characters session!)