Regrouping

II- Regrouping

ЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖ

Hellicarrier
Location: Unknown
May 4th, 2012

The moment the Quinjet landed, agents rushed in and took Loki away to a containment cell.

The three men and two women follow shortly after.

Steve, Thor, and Tony walk near the front while Natasha and Paige walk side by side behind them.

Noticing the far-off look in the young girls eyes Natasha decides to speak up. "What Loki said, earlier, about your family, don't let that get to you."

Paige looks up at the redhead with a faint smile, grateful for the effort. However, that didn't stop the young girl from worrying.

When they walk onto the main deck they're immediatly met by Nick Fury.

He nods at Thor obviously knowing who he is already.

Nick Fury knows everything.

He only makes simple, small greetings to the group before walking off and leaving them all in a conference room.

Steve takes a seat at the table, a screen popping up infront of him.

Thor stands on the opposite end while Bruce is across from him and Paige takes a seat beside Nat.

The youngest agent leans in closer to see that Loki is on the screen infront of Steve.

He stands, pacing in his cage for a moment, before they hear the doors open and someone walk in.

"In case it's unclear," Fury's voice fills the room. "you try to escape, you so much as scratch that glass."

A hole to no literal end opens beneath Loki's cage and Fury explains "Thirty thousand feet, straight down into a steel trap. You get how that works? Ant. Boot."

The look in Loki's eyes tell Paige that Fury must have been referencing something from earlier, as it makes Loki sneer at him.

Loki composes himself quickly, "It's an impressive cage, not built for me i think."

"Built for something a lot stronger than you." Paige tries her best not to look at Bruce but it's clear all of them know who Fury is talking about.

"Oh, i've heard." Loki smirks. "The mindless beast, makes play to be the man." This time, Loki looks directly into the camera, as if looking right at Bruce.